Cancel Pre-op

RedSirenn
on 6/30/08 4:21 pm - Mesa, AZ

So I got a call today that my pre-op appoint on the 7th is going to be canceled and they are not sure when or if they will be able to get me in before my surgery date on the 15th. I asked them if they don’t get me in before the 15th will my surgery be canceled and the girl on the phone told me no. She also said if they can’t get me in that the doctor would take my records home with her and she would call me or she would go over everything the morning of the surgery. I am so nervous that my surgery will be canceled. I AM SO ON EDGE RIGHT NOW. I HATE IT.

Starting Weight: 230   Current Weight: 186   Goal Weight: 140 
thdreamcinderella.gif image by kscollin25hope_faith_love.gif image by kscollin25zzzzzsplendor.jpg image by kscollin25

L. TP
on 7/1/08 2:59 am
Relax!  Dr. B and Dr. S do tons of phone appointments. I spoke with her for an almost an hour once when my intial request for surgery was denied!  This is not a big deal.  She will not rush you and you will get hers and his undivided attention, I promise.  Listen, my pre op appointment was seriously 10 minutes.  You will probably have a longer phone conversation than my pre op appt was.  NO BIGGIE.  Also, I find that lots and lots of times appointments get moved around and you will likely find that they will call you back in the next day or two and have an appointment for you.  Bet on it.  Not a big deal....promise! Lnz
RedSirenn
on 7/1/08 2:32 pm - Mesa, AZ
GOD I hope so.

Starting Weight: 230   Current Weight: 186   Goal Weight: 140 
thdreamcinderella.gif image by kscollin25hope_faith_love.gif image by kscollin25zzzzzsplendor.jpg image by kscollin25

Nicole W.
on 7/2/08 5:04 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
IF I could have done my Pre-Op over the phone, I would have also...  I waited in the waiting room for almost 2 hours anyway, because Dr. Blackstone was still in surgery.   I would write down all your questions and ask them when you speak with her.  I would ask if you could meet with Randy or Melissa instead that day or the other guy that is in the office. Don't worry... it will be fine!

TinkerBell

Most Active