Scotts Update

ScottAZ
on 6/30/08 1:31 am - Charleston, WV
Howdy folks, Well it has been one week now with my RNY.    The pain is starting to go away a little more each day, and the same with that dam liquid meds...(YUCK) My mother is here trying to help my out but she is no nurse.. I love my mom but so glad she lives back in Maine.  I knew i was in for trouble when she bought a 1 way ticket... LOL... She has been here for almost 2 weeks now and looks like she will be here for 2 more weeks. Like i said i love here but there is a time limit. She will be here for the next two weeks to help me great ready to move back to Central Phoenix. Well sunday was a great day we got up did some running around, came home and then i was going nuts i needed to get out of th house.  We went to Kohls.....I found the MAGIC BULLET on sale for 69.99 and also bought me a George Forman so when i can cook i can grill my chicken brest,,, I am getting ready for today.  I am going to walk on the tredmill at La Fitness for the first time woo hoo... Healthy me is on the way. one last thing, last night i had no clean shorts, so mother pulled a pair out of the back of the clostet that i have never worne XXL( I ABOUT DIED THEY FIT, WITH EXTRA ROOM) I have gone from 3x to 2x in one week..  i dont have a scale at home and do not want to get on the scaled till the dr visit next next week.. ps Dawn you will do fine.. guess its true us men are big babbies lol..
(deactivated member)
on 6/30/08 1:47 am, edited 6/30/08 1:48 am - AZ
Scott, Happy your mom is there for you. My mom will stay the week with me. My dad starts 3rd session of chemotherapy today so her plate is litlle full. She can be cranky woorying about my dad. I would stay with them like with every surgery I had. Can't this time Dad is freezing cold with chemo. So there house is very warm inside. I like it alittle on the chill side. I would lose more weigh if I went to there house swealtering in the warmth. I just can't do it. So you agree men a big babies and so is my dad. But he is doing great.TTYL
(deactivated member)
on 6/30/08 2:58 am
Scott,  You sound like you are doing great.  Very glad to hear your pain has gone down and your old cloths are starting to fit.  Sounds like you are doing great as the new healthier you! Melissa  
(deactivated member)
on 6/30/08 10:40 pm
Scott, You are Too FUNNY!    I am so happy for you...You are doing great! it's so good that you are hitting the treadmill...just remember to take it slow and easy... take good care of yourself, every~day! Congratulations! You are on your way! D. 
maxaz1
on 6/30/08 11:11 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Hi Scott- Good to hear from you! I am glad to hear you sounding so good. Your new life is beginning. Enjoy! Take care of yourself. Be patient with yourself. And hang in there= can't wait to see you. Maxine
Most Active