*** Dawn B is up to bat Wednesday ***

sweatysweetie
on 6/30/08 12:47 pm
Good luck! Did you ask if your doctor is staying in town over the long holiday weekend? If not, will someone be checking on you in the hospital?
Deanne K.
on 6/30/08 1:21 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey Dawn, Your in great hands.  I know everything will go just fine.  Saying prayers for you for a speedy recovery.
(deactivated member)
on 6/30/08 3:30 pm, edited 6/30/08 3:30 pm - AZ
Everyone,  Thanks for all your wonderful comments. I really, really appreciate them. You guys are so special. I really feel love as Lyns says it. I Just can't wait till it is over and get my R knee replaced when I lose the 100 lbs. I have not had solid foods in days just the liquid protein mixes. I have been doing pretty good. I only got up twice during the night to have a big snack. I made a chocolate shake with the Champion protein mix and it just did the trick and I stayed up for a hour to let it settle down. Thanks again, Dawn ( here is a heart for each of you) 
RedSirenn
on 6/30/08 4:01 pm - Mesa, AZ
 sending angels your way to watch over you on your surgery day

Starting Weight: 230   Current Weight: 186   Goal Weight: 140 
thdreamcinderella.gif image by kscollin25hope_faith_love.gif image by kscollin25zzzzzsplendor.jpg image by kscollin25

Ann M.
on 6/30/08 9:26 pm - Peoria, AZ
Dawn, you are in my prayers.  I'm hoping to hear from Nita that everything is good and that the pain is non-existant.  My thoughts will be with you tomorrow.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
(deactivated member)
on 6/30/08 10:22 pm
Dawn, you are in my thoughts and prayers!   post as soon as you are able, tell me how it really is!  ...that's what i love about your posts, you always "keep it real" ! Yay!  for YOU! i am so excited for you! D.
Garys
on 7/2/08 12:20 pm - Mesa, AZ
Any News?
Most Active