*** Dawn B is up to bat Wednesday ***

L. TP
on 6/29/08 2:08 pm
Dawn B is up to bat this Wednesday July 2nd.  She is getting a revision with Dr. Eric Schlesinger!  Lets all send her our love and support.                                                                                P.S Hey Dawn, maybe you can find PeaceJoy in the halls and walk together! 
dramqueen6
on 6/29/08 2:14 pm - Glendale, AZ
Yay Dawn!!  Wow the day came so fast huh?  I wish you all the best and wish your recovery to be super fast!!! 

Cindy

*Surgery Scheduled for July 8th!! YAY
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/08 6:32 pm, edited 6/29/08 6:33 pm - AZ
Lyns and Cindy, I will be looking for her. We will be hanging with a buzz going on. Hopfully my pain meds work. I already have a pain patch and Dr Schlesinger said it might be hard to contol my post op pain. But most of the people say that Dr Schlesinger is a very gentile surgeon and they harly had bad post op pain. I hope I am one of them. I promise I will do everything Dr Schlesinger say to do. Thanks for the well wishs. Dawn
jonijo
on 6/30/08 1:25 am - Buckeye, AZ
Hey Dawn. I wish you the best of luck. I hope everything goes great and you're up and around in no time.

MShawn62
on 6/30/08 3:02 am - Avondale, AZ
Hi Dawn, I'm so excited for you.  I know you'll do great and I'm looking forward to seeing your posts post-op.   Shawn
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wow7xaM/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wow7xaM/weight.png[/img]
[/url]
(deactivated member)
on 6/30/08 6:47 am - AZ
Hey Shawn, How are you ? I have been meaning to email you. The last 3 days have been crazy. Are you feeling good ? How was your hospital experience at PVH ? Waiting to here from you. Dawn
Gena L.
on 6/30/08 1:51 pm - Sun City, AZ
Can you believe it Dawn?  This time tomorrow night you will be prepped and ready to go!  I just wanted to tell the 2 fibro ladies....I have had severe fibro since 1980.  You both know the pain and how it changes your life.  I just want you to know since my surgery....3 months on the 3rd of July....I have had NO fibro pain. Whatever pain I have had has been post-op pain or due directly to the nerve damage in my neck. I never expected this before surgery. My back pain was so bad I could only walk  a few yards, could no longer stand in my kitchen and cook...or clean up.  I was basically handicapped and used a cane much of the time.  My fibro pain disappeared the day of surgery and I hope it never comes back. I wish the same for the both of you. Living virtually pain free has been wonderful.  Good luck Dawn!  Hope all goes well for you...the best thing I did for myself post op was buying myself the Slushie Express at Target and a few bottles of sugar free syrup...helped me greatly with my dehydration problems. Gena

Deweyscts
on 6/29/08 11:21 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Good Luck Dawn.  You're in good hands..Stay in touch with all of us.  And yes because of all your posts I have changed Doctors.  Thank you Dewey....
(deactivated member)
on 6/30/08 3:09 am
Dawn, I am sure everything will go fine for you and I am praying for on the no pain thing.   I will call and check on you. Melissa
Gwynn M.
on 6/30/08 10:38 am - Tucson, AZ
Dawn!!  I'll be thinking about you and praying for you!!  I hope all goes well with the pain issues. I will need to know ........so I can plan my attack....since you and I both have the Fibromyalgia....those pain issues can be a little harder to handle!   But it sounds like you will be in VERY GOOD hands and that he understands your needs........so NO worries k.   IT's gonna be great to hear from you!Take good care!!!  We have to plan our skinny dippin' party!!!   LOL   hugzzz, Gwynn
Most Active