**PeaceJoy is up to bat Tuesday**

L. TP
on 6/29/08 2:03 pm
PeaceJoy is up to bat this Tuesday!  She is getting a revision with Dr. Eric Schlesinger.  Lets all wish her well!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
dramqueen6
on 6/29/08 2:13 pm - Glendale, AZ
I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery!!! 

Cindy

*Surgery Scheduled for July 8th!! YAY
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/08 6:38 pm, edited 6/29/08 6:40 pm - AZ
I will be in the same boat as Cynthia. We will be walking the halls. Maybe our rooms will be near each other. That would be cool. Atleast I won't have surgery by myself.  I will do the nice thing and let Cynthia go first !! What do you think about that Cynthia ? This sounds like were joining some kids club. LOL. See ya when I get there !!! Save me a good spot to sit in.
Deweyscts
on 6/29/08 11:25 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Wow.....Another one up on deck.  Good luck PeaceJoy.  Somebody is staying really busy.......this will be the beginning of the rest of your life.  Right? Right..... Yeah Yeah Yeah    Dewey
(deactivated member)
on 6/30/08 3:15 am
Good luck PeaceJoy, I will be thinking of you. Melissa
Gwynn M.
on 6/30/08 4:46 am - Tucson, AZ
The BEST of luck to both you & Dawn!!  I can hardly contain my excitement for you gals! Talk to you soon.....I'll be thinking of you both with a big heartful of prayers! Gwynn
aboymom
on 6/30/08 5:02 am
Good luck peacejoy!  I can't wait for all this to be started for you guys!  I will be right behind ya!!
ginau
on 6/30/08 6:15 am - mesa, AZ
 I will be checking in on Cynthia after work tomorrow and post an update when I get home !! She is in great hands ...           Think we need a MAN angel too ???
Deanne K.
on 6/30/08 1:23 pm - Tucson, AZ
PeaceJoy Best of luck tomorrow.  All will go great, you are in the best of hands. Deanne
RedSirenn
on 6/30/08 3:57 pm - Mesa, AZ
 sending you many angels to watch over you on your surgery day

Starting Weight: 230   Current Weight: 186   Goal Weight: 140 
thdreamcinderella.gif image by kscollin25hope_faith_love.gif image by kscollin25zzzzzsplendor.jpg image by kscollin25

Most Active