Sad News !! from main board

ginau
on 6/27/08 6:58 am - mesa, AZ
  I was reading on the main Board  that a woman who had WLS in Mexico has died as a result of Surgery . My heart goes out to the daughter she left behind.
Deanne K.
on 6/27/08 2:22 pm - Tucson, AZ
Gina, This reminds me so much of my friend who died from complications of her sleeve surgery.  As I had discussed with Dr. Schlessinger, I was scared to death even to consider a revision.  The day of the OH conference last year was the day of her funeral.  I saw Dr S the next day and told him about her and how scared I was.  I know she had many health problems and now know she died of progress pneumonia, which continually worsened everyday since her surgery.  We all know the risks going into any surgery, it is just sad to hear of someone that has passed wanting a better life. Deanne
ginau
on 6/27/08 2:39 pm - mesa, AZ
Very sad ,, I read her profile. my heart goes out to her daughter.
L. TP
on 6/27/08 2:48 pm
Where is the post/profile? Lyns
ginau
on 6/27/08 2:55 pm - mesa, AZ
CPL60 -- or you can check the "lightweights board "  
(deactivated member)
on 6/27/08 9:58 pm - AZ
How do you find the lightwrght boards ? I can't find it and what is CPL60 ?
Deanne K.
on 6/28/08 9:15 am - Tucson, AZ
Hey Dawn, You can search or her name (cpl60) on the board.  Also if you look at Forums there is the light weights forum.
Gwynn M.
on 6/27/08 4:29 pm - Tucson, AZ
This loss has touched me deeply...even not knowing her.  It puts you into such a shock and saddness.  My heart goes out to her daughter as well.....and to all of her friends here and family.
Most Active