Sept OH event !! will you be there ?

ginau
on 6/26/08 1:32 pm - mesa, AZ
So who's coming ??  I am thinking we should have name tags with our screen names !!      I am so excited to hear some of the speakers.  I have my boss - er old boss coming , She really wants a  tummy tuck consult  from Dr Heffel ... Or the wonderful Dr Gitt ..   decissions  decissions .... witch Dr to choose.
Deanne K.
on 6/26/08 1:36 pm - Tucson, AZ

Hey, I am planning on coming if I can.  I have to get the hotel room booked.  Andrea is coming too I think. Deanne

(deactivated member)
on 6/26/08 3:16 pm - AZ
I want to go also. I think Gina's idea about the name badge is great. I think Mesa is a hour from my house. Thats not to bad but a hotel room sounds like lots of fun and have a roommate and party it up.  Dawn This is not beer I will be drinking, It will be a ice water.
ginau
on 6/26/08 10:50 pm - mesa, AZ
They are working on them  as we speak ,.. I know Dr Gitt and Schlesinger are co-hosting the event and  they always have a good discussion.  I hope they can get someone to speak on Labs and Nutrition.
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/08 3:17 pm - AZ
By the way Gina who are the speakers? Any one famous like maybe Carnie Wilson ?  Dawn
FLGail
on 6/26/08 11:41 pm - Sun City, AZ
Hi, Name tags sounds great!!!!! Look forward to meeting you all there.                                                                                                                                                   Gail
huskerfan85
on 6/28/08 6:10 am - Colorado Springs, CO
I had a blast last year.....am trying to budget in this year.  Would be great to see all my Arizona friends again!!
Gayle  6'2" 

Ann M.
on 6/28/08 9:55 am - Peoria, AZ
Larry & I will be there.  We won't be doing the hotel room because we'd then have to get a housesitter for our dogs.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Sherry Leet
on 7/10/08 12:50 am - Glendale, AZ
My hubby and I are planning to attend.  Am really anxious to get PS consult
Most Active