Calling Scott........ where are you ? How are you ?

ginau
on 6/26/08 1:02 pm - mesa, AZ

Scott... scott.. Scott .....  where are you ???   we need an update !! please let us know how your doing??  up and walking ? 

ScottAZ
on 6/27/08 2:22 am - Charleston, WV
Hey folks, sorry i have not posted anything the last few days.  I got home on wed., picked up the dogs on thurs.. They were so happy to see daddy, but have not come near me.. They know something is wrong. Well i am still taking all pain pills, and dam i wish i was told iit felt like this... but oh well.. Now if a tummy tuck feels like this n o way in hell.. lol. I am doing some walking and drink all i can, eating the sugar free jello etc. just like the Dr. had ordered. I am dressed and thinking about going to one of the stores to walk around today.. i will chat later with you folks.. hugs Scott 623-849-9868
ginau
on 6/27/08 2:41 am - mesa, AZ
 yeah  you are alive !!!!     You need to avoid the  hot heat right now ..  either get up earlier or wait till sun goes down -- the mall is a good place to walk - just leave the wallet and cards at home !!
jonijo
on 6/27/08 12:29 pm - Buckeye, AZ

Hey Scott, I just got my band yesterday and came home today. My dog senses something wrong too.  I know what you mean that you wish someone told you more about the pain. I never expected it to be quite this bad either. I just try to keep focusing on how much better I'm going to feel in a few months. Take care.

joni

(deactivated member)
on 6/28/08 10:00 am
Joni, Glad to see you are home and doing okay.  Sorry that you are in some pain, but you have a great attitude about it.  Keep up the positive thinking! Melissa
ginau
on 6/28/08 12:10 pm - mesa, AZ
Joni  when the scale starts dropping -you will forget about the pain !!  Congratulations for taking up space on the loosers bench - glad to have you on board ...
jonijo
on 6/28/08 3:27 pm - Buckeye, AZ
I know once I start feeling better and losing weight this will seem like a small sacrifice to make. From what I hear I don't think it's unusual to feel a little down at first, just for the fact you don't feel too hot. I'm still sure I will be absolutely glad I did it, it's just going to take a little time. But thanks for the encouragment, it means alot to me right now. So scooch over on the bench, here I come.

(deactivated member)
on 6/29/08 7:03 pm, edited 6/29/08 7:04 pm - AZ
Scott, Where are you dude ? We have not heard from you in 2 days. Your just started to freak me out a bit.  It is less than 60 hours for me . Is the pain that bad ? Who is taking care of you ? Is your mom there ? Let us know ?
Most Active