Itching under Pannis

Deanne K.
on 6/26/08 1:35 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey all, I have been having major itching, does anyone have ideas to help ease it?  I have used powders, which the derm gave me, but it's not going away. Deanne
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/08 3:08 pm - AZ
Deanne, Call your Derm tomorrow and ask for a differnt type of medication and tell her its not working. Have them call your regular Pharmacy to get it filled. I would not go with a powder because that makes a nice warn moist enviroment in that area. Than yeast will come and say hello. Talk to you later. Dawn
20candy07
on 6/27/08 12:32 am - Tolleson, AZ

You should go to your pcp.  You may have a case for a tummy tuck if you get a referral from your pcp for a panni removal because of the issues you are experiencing.  Start getting it documented just in case your insurance will pay for it.  Besides getting some relief you might be able to get the panni removed. 

Candy

Gwynn M.
on 6/27/08 4:27 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi Deanne, Yes, yes, yes....go to PCP and get it documented!  She's right......need that darn documentation, trust me.  I have learned this ....hugely important if you want you health insurance to cover it. I swear.......we pay them (health insurance) a pretty penny every two weeks out of our pay check and they STILL give you nothing but GRIEF when you try to get what you MEDICALLY NEED. So, I would definitely get to your PCP and get the help you need and DESERVE!! I KNOW how miserable it can be.....I sure do.  That said.........and this is embarrassing to admit...but if it would help you then...it's worth my embarrassment......I use deodorant down there. It has helped keep the moisture and itching to a tolerable level.   This heat is a KILLER. Good luck sweetie.... Gwynn
Most Active