MY LAST POST ON THIS SITE.

AzViper
on 6/25/08 5:34 am, edited 6/27/08 6:28 am - AZ

This is my last post on this site. Seems the staff of Obesity Help took my recent post, "I WOULD LIKE TO INCLUDE ALL OF YOU" as advertising. I was not advertising at all. I was presenting to all of you a presentation honoring our arm forces that I mail out each year on Fourth of July. Everybody who has ever seen my presentations are always welcome and grateful of these presentations. GOOD BYE ALL…

To contact me in regards to the presentation you can reach me at,

[email protected]

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 6/25/08 6:02 am - Tucson, AZ
Don't leave!!!!  I certainly didn't take it that way. 
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

ginau
on 6/25/08 6:14 am - mesa, AZ
Dont leave !!!    just reword the  offer .. Or  request they send you a p.m. to be included.
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/08 7:00 am - AZ
AZ VIPER, don't leave. I never even took your email as a advertisement. Make a revision to your statement. I like reading your post!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/08 7:01 am - AZ
JRinAZ
on 6/25/08 7:05 am - Layton, UT
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  Don't leave!  .........Don't take it personally either!  ...Obesity Help has booted me off a couple of times and have deleted many of my messages!  It's all good!  Sometimes things are misunderstood and sometimes some of us  cross the line with their very generous rules! YOU need the support and WE need your positive presence here!  Seriously!  I'm sure your presentation was fabulous but in a world where people get heated over simple things like "who's the better surgeon"....you can imagine that they (O.H.) need to keep the tone down whenever, politics, religion or other issue sensitive things come up!!!! O.H. rocks and tries their hardest to be a generous host to all of us!  Just think of all the FREE information offered on this vast support site!!!!  Pleeeeeezzz don't go!  We'll miss you!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

20candy07
on 6/25/08 8:35 am - Tolleson, AZ

Being a veteran and spouse of a retired military man for 26 years, I didn't take it as an advertisement either but as a tribute to servicemen.  Change your logon and get back on this site.  I didn't get a chance to send you my email either.....

Sandra C.
on 6/25/08 9:51 am - Phoenix, AZ
In my opinion it would be a real loss if you don't post anymore! I thought your offer to email anyone who wanted it from you was a really nice, generous and patriotic gesture. I will love reading your presentation on the 4th of July. I welcome it as I volunteered to work that day and can't attend any parades or festivities and your post will put me in the spirit of remembering the men and women who have fought and continue to fight for our precious freedom! I am so sorry that you got negative feedback from OH for your thoughtful offer. I can see if you were asking for money that it would be considered advertising, but as far as I can see you are just being a good American. I hope you still send me the presentation. Thank you so much.
jonijo
on 6/25/08 10:22 am - Buckeye, AZ
I don't think you should go. Don't give them that power over you. I am also married to a man that is retired military and we appreciate what you were doing. There can never be enough done to honor the men and women that serve our country and fight for our freedom. I know this means alot to you or you wouldn't do it. So fight for yourself and us and stay here.

Deanne K.
on 6/25/08 11:44 am - Tucson, AZ
I think when you post you just have to put a clarifier as OT "Off Topic" and most people chose to look or not is up to them.  I hope that you don't leave as your information is always valuable.  I am hoping to see and meet you on Saturday at the support group!!! Not every one complains about this kind of thing.  If they do it's their problem.   See you on Saturday. Deanne
Most Active