Dealing with Doctor's Office

RayM
on 6/24/08 10:14 am - Surprise, AZ

I am so sick with dealing with Dr. Fang's office.  Today I have been calling for over 2hrs.  I get placed on hold then hung up on, transfers to random voice mail, or this mailbox is full.  This office is unreal.  I talked the office manager before and she did not care about it.  If I had other options I would be gone!

Do others have this problem with dealing if them?

RayM
on 6/24/08 10:49 am - Surprise, AZ
Also when I did get though to Jackie after hours of BS, she was down right rude. After talking down to me she tranfered me to a full mailbox. I am really thinking about going to the office tomorrow and telling them all how I feel. I will not have people being rude to me or my wife.
(deactivated member)
on 6/24/08 11:11 am
There have been many problems with the staff at that office.  I went in after no return call for 2 weeks and got done what I needed to be done.  They were really attentive and nice when I went in person.  I know of at least 2 others that have had issues with this office. 
KimmieAZ
on 6/24/08 11:22 am
I just have a problem with a girl named Kelly who I seem to get every time I call for anything. Have you been keeping a written record? You can make an excel sheet with time, who answered, what they did, for how long etc. Maybe you can complain with that to the person who runs the office? I don't know if that is the same person I despise though, office manager and Kelly might be same. Good luck though. I met Dr. Fang once while looking at the office and he seemed nice.
sweatysweetie
on 6/24/08 11:39 am
Does anyone know if Dr. Fang knows what is going on there? I'm sure he would not be pleased that he is on the verge of losing patients! I'll bet heads will roll when he finds out! Maybe you should get together and all sign a petition and have it delivered as a registered letter, so that the office staff you are complaining about can't then claim that they never received it. Or, address it as "Personal & Confidential" to Dr. Fang directly. Or find out his home address and send it there.
(deactivated member)
on 6/24/08 12:04 pm, edited 6/24/08 12:05 pm - AZ
I was a patient in 2004 and the office was just like this back then. Dr Fang is aware of this and continues to let his office run this way. I forgot to tell you after my Panniculectomy I fired DR Fang and Dr Juarez. His office never answered my phone calls. Never got thru to any doctor afterhours. Office staff was very rude and I complained several times. On one weekend I could not get thru to afterhours on call so I went to St Lukes in Phoenix and the ER paged DR Fang because he was on call and at the hospital that very momment and refused to come down per the ER Doctor. What kind place is that ? I kept getting sicker and sicker finally I got thru on a weekend when both doctors were off and I talked to a DR from Good Sam and he made a direct admit and ask how long were all this problems going on and I said for weeks. In between my ER visit and admission I had to beg to get a appt with them. I was on a wound vac for 5 months and spent another 2 weeks in the hospital. What a nightmare. They would not see me in the ER and I was there patient. I don't like being treated that way and staff was so rude and you would put you on hold forever. Thats just my feelings about this office. Boy, did I learned a big lesson.
Cynthia Johnson
on 6/24/08 1:16 pm
Check out Dr. Eric Schlesinger in Phoenix @ AZ Weight Loss Solutions.
RayM
on 6/25/08 1:07 am - Surprise, AZ
On June 24, 2008 at 8:16 PM Pacific Time, peace7joy wrote:
Check out Dr. Eric Schlesinger in Phoenix @ AZ Weight Loss Solutions.
What hospitals does he use?
Cynthia Johnson
on 6/25/08 1:30 am
He uses Paradise Valley Hospital in Phoenix, however I don't think he accepts medicare.  Please check this out with Jen in his ofc.  All the best.  When Dr. Fang did my surgery in 2003 I experienced no problems with the office staff.  It appears that things have changed. So, sorry to hear this. Cynthia
RayM
on 6/24/08 3:45 pm - Surprise, AZ
At this point I would LOVE to leave them.  I am sick of the BS with them.  My only problem is I have Humana/Medicare and no one else takes them.
Most Active