Good news!

JRinAZ
on 6/23/08 4:00 am - Layton, UT
Bridges St Luke's has made some changes.  They have some new psychs on staff who will be facilitating their support groups and they have opened up their Support Group to EVERYONE!!!......1st Tuesday of every month at 6:30.  They are held in their lovely new Education room at the Bridges Centre.  Sooooooooooo.....if you've had Rny, or are interested in Rny then join everyone for a great pow wow!  I LOVE their support meetings....always well attended.     Note;  They will begin a lapband support group this fall.
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

KimmieAZ
on 6/24/08 11:26 am
Do they have a website with that information? I keep getting directed to the st lukes website form the bridges website.
JRinAZ
on 6/24/08 3:42 pm - Layton, UT
Kimmie, Bridges and St Lukes are one in the same.  Dr. Fang and Dr. Juarez have their offices in the Main hospital and Bridges Centre (the teaching, nutritional and support piece of the program) is in the new wing by the hospital. They do not have their support group information posted anywhere; that's why I offered to put it on here.  If you  want other details though, you can call Kelly who is a lovely lady who LOVES her job, loves her patients and is always willing to help them however she can!   I believe that Andrea is the office manager over Dr. Fang and Dr Juarez's specific clinic area.....Maybe I'll see you at the next Bridges support group!  I LOVE attending their group!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active