Family death

Gena L.
on 6/22/08 3:43 pm - Sun City, AZ
For those of you who have sent me messages I apologize for not answering. My father who has always been the light of my life passed away in his sleep in the wee hours of Friday morning.  He has been ill for most of the last 2 years. I know he is now in a better and pain free place.  I will be very busy and it it will likely be Wed. before I have a chance to answer messages. Thank you... Gena

Deweyscts
on 6/22/08 10:58 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
God bless you and your family.  Take care..
azreggie
on 6/24/08 7:44 am - Tucson, AZ
I will pray for you and your family.

Reggie

ginau
on 6/22/08 10:58 pm - mesa, AZ
Gena  I am so sorry for your loss, My prayers are with you and your family. If you need anything  please let us know.
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 6/22/08 11:45 pm - Tucson, AZ

Gena

So sorry to hear about the death of your father.  My prayers are with you and yours at this time.

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

aboymom
on 6/23/08 12:15 am
You are in my prayers friend.
Deanne K.
on 6/23/08 1:16 am - Tucson, AZ
Gena, My prayers and thoughts are with you all.  I lost both of my parents in the last 3 years.  God will sustain you in this time. Deanne
L. TP
on 6/23/08 6:09 am
I am so sorry for your lose.  May you find strength and feel his love especially these next few days. Lyns
20candy07
on 6/23/08 9:04 am - Tolleson, AZ

Gena,

Please accept my sincere condolences.  You and your family will be in my prayers.

Candy

Sandra C.
on 6/23/08 10:36 am - Phoenix, AZ
I am so sorry that you lost your dad. I know it's been a trying time for you while he was ill and now you have some more trying days, months and  even years to get through. I know how it is to lose someone you love. Remember you have friends who are here for you. We love you! Hugs, Sandra
Most Active