Support Report!!!

JRinAZ
on 6/21/08 3:46 pm - Layton, UT

BOTOX party was a BLAST!!!!   LOL!  One of our very brave leaders became the human demo for all of us to check out!  She didn't even grimace and was smiling afterwards so bunches of us lined up to have our lines and wrinkles ironed out with the magic teeny tiny syringe!!!!  .Complimentary TCA peels for the hand were offered, as well as lip treatments and underarm laser hair removal!!!  Gift bags were given out with certificates for FREE facials and skin care products!......Sad you missed it?  Stay tuned for others in the future!!!!.......Food was great!  Chatter was great!  and .........Holy Cow!....the WLS buds were the best bunch in tbe world!  ........Thanks all for coming!  It was sooooo nice meeting new friends and catching up with old ones............We even had a lovely friend from Maine join us for the day!  Woooooooo Hooooooooo!!!!!  ***********************Support Group afterwards with Dr. Schlesinger and group was great!  We came up with creative protein ideas, talked about the differences between a "LapBand slime" and an "Rny Foamy"........dumping symptoms and how to avoid......spouse support and how important............etc........GREAT meeting........GREAT day!!!!  Folks gave some ideas and offered help for the upcoming O.H. Event Sept 19-20*************AND......a great support meeting on Weds evening at Banner Gateway.....Dr. Goodhall lead the discussion about relationship after WLS..........we even talked about the ......shhhhhh..... S - E - X stuff!  (of course that will probably get filtered off of here..........so I'll change it to intimacy, K?).........Looking for a support group to attend?????  Join us in Chandler this coming Tuesday, the 24th of June!  6-7:30 pm at Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobson.  Enter from the East Main entrance (by the E.R. side)  Take the elevators to the lower level, go past the pharmacy to conference rooms 1 and 2.Dinner will follow at Mimi's for those interested in extending the evening fun!  Something for everyone in any stage on their menu.  (their macadamia mahi mahi is to die for!!!!  Yummmmeeeee!!!) EVERYONE is welcome!  It's peer faciliated and is always a GREAT group! C U Soon!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 6/22/08 5:54 am
Thanks JR for the botox party!  It was great to meet everyone and I had a blast.
Ann M.
on 6/22/08 9:12 am - Peoria, AZ
I was really looking forward to it but I got put on some new meds and I was a dizzier blonde than I wanted to be.  I didn't figure the highway patrol wanted me driving between Sun City and Tatum.  Today is a lot better except the pain is back even worse so I might just have to take more of a dose than I wanted.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Most Active