***Upcoming surgery dates*** POST HERE

L. TP
on 6/20/08 7:34 am
If you have an upcoming surgery that falls in the end of June or anytime in July please post it here.  We will try to post an announcement a few days before surgery so we can all cheer you on!

(deactivated member)
on 6/20/08 7:51 am - AZ
I am having my surgery July 2, 2008. I am getting nervous. But I know I have a good support system in this site. I am day 3 on the liquids and much better today. I have to learn to like these protein supplements. I am finding different ways to use them. I put crushed ice in one and it taste alot better. I need all the support I can get. Thanks so much !!!!! Dawn 
aboymom
on 6/20/08 9:34 am
JULY 9th.  DA DA DA!!!
jonijo
on 6/20/08 10:43 am - Buckeye, AZ
June 26th. SIX days. AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Sandra C.
on 6/20/08 11:34 am - Phoenix, AZ
Move over everyone and make way on the losers bench for Dawn and Joni!! Congrats you two! You're almost here!!
ScottAZ
on 6/20/08 3:43 pm - Charleston, WV
Well folks i am down to 3 days left.. Can someone pinch me... I am still waiting for someone to tell me this is all a dream... I been on my liquid diet all week.. YUMMY YUMMY got to love the protein shakes.. Do most of them turn green?  Anyone else getting a little freaked out in the good way.??
(deactivated member)
on 6/20/08 3:55 pm, edited 6/20/08 3:56 pm - AZ
Scott,  None of my drinks turned green. Yes I am freaked but in a happy way. Today was better drinking the protein mixes. I add those sugar free  syurps like chocolate and some crushed iced and its much better. Yes, your time is running out quick. Can you sleep ? I would have watch your mini dashound but my mini pincher is 3 years old and is really wild and loves to play and play hard. I think she would of hurt your dogs back. Plus Bella is a girl and is fixed but she used to want be with male dogs all the time but I snaped her out of that.  Dawn  
ScottAZ
on 6/20/08 4:16 pm - Charleston, WV
Dawn, yeah i am freaked out in good way.. and no i can not sleep.. I understand about the dog...My two are running around the house..my mini does not know he is a small dog.. he trys to be boss..lol.. well i am off to try to get some sleep hugs..  btw  what surgar free syurps?
motorhomemama
on 6/21/08 1:31 am - Okotoks, Canada
Good luck Scoot...wish my time was closer but being Canadian I can only stay down there 180 days so will wait for October.    Thiinking of you.  Eydie
342/298/280175  highest / surgery  wtNov 19/08/ current/ goal
Garys
on 6/20/08 11:05 pm - Mesa, AZ
I used the Torani suger free syrups in some of my protein drinks. You can pick them up in Bevmo, Cost plus etc. One of the protein mixes I bought was Vanilla, So I bought complimentary syrups (Hazlenut etc) to change up the flavors a bit.  
Most Active