Need help..

ScottAZ
on 6/19/08 3:44 pm - Charleston, WV
Hey folks. For the members who are in phoenix, does anyone know of a place that i can board 2 dogs cheap that is good.. or someone to come and walk them for me. I was laid off from work last week, and i just cant afford to pay the 225.00 that my regular place charges while i will be in the hospital.. Scott
ginau
on 6/20/08 12:15 am - mesa, AZ
Scott   What part of town do you live in ? I might know someone.
ScottAZ
on 6/20/08 12:27 am - Charleston, WV
I am i west phoenix at  55th ave and Indian School
aboymom
on 6/20/08 2:07 am
I just sent you an email through our other site but I will take the big one for you.  My kids are looking forward to babysitting.
L. TP
on 6/20/08 7:26 am
We send our dog Dave here 3 times a week.  Its the best place in the valley! I also find it to be one of the cheapest.  A good friend is always free so maybe try that route also... www.fidosfunhouse.com They are amazing...I cannot speak enough about them! 
ozfever
on 6/20/08 1:31 pm, edited 6/20/08 1:33 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I dont know of a good boarding place, BUT I do like Pampered Pets and Plants It is an In home Pet sitting service.
ginau
on 6/20/08 1:54 pm - mesa, AZ
How long you planning on being in Hospital ??  If I lived closer I would walk em - Or  you can let me take the little one ....   I have 2 cats that love little dogs - Because the can be bully's  and jump higher than them.  Friend on west side is out of town on vacation. - Sorry !
L. TP
on 6/20/08 2:33 pm
I use to work for Pampered Paws and pets.  Its going to be out of reach financially and they stay in your house just FYI.  Check out Fidos if no friends/family is available.  Can you pay a niece or nephew to stay at your house for a very small amount??? Lyns
Ann M.
on 6/21/08 3:48 am - Peoria, AZ
Kodi & Lady will be well taken care of while Scott's in the hospital. 
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Most Active