I have a deal to offer!

annita27
on 6/17/08 2:57 am

Hi you beautiful people! Ok I have been reading about some Whey gourmet protein powders and I havent tried them and I feel like I really want to try them ha ha.... I know what you are thinking, why dont I just buy them?  I have a lot of of other stuff that I bought and that am still working on... ha ha and I would hate to waste that... anyways here is my deal! I have a lot of clothes and I think they are nice clothes to sell or give away in exchange of those delicious whey gourmet powders!!!! ha ha Do I sound greedy or bad? I have never done this so am sorry If I do sounds that way... :)  Anyways all the clothes I have range from size 16 or 18 or L and XL right now am an amazing 8 am so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! thats like my new addiction clothes!!! ok back to topic, there are like 20 items or more and they do not look old or anything they have been worn like once or twice and I can take pics and everything, ok my deal is you can send me the protein powder in exchange of the clothes or the clothes will sell for $70 for the whole bulk thats enough to buy 2 whey gourmet protein thingys which I think are 32 dls a bottle!.  Let me know your toughts! I dont wanna try ebay... ha ha

Happy tuesday!!!

Anna Am located in Scottsdale!

(deactivated member)
on 6/17/08 12:46 pm
Quick question, now that you are a amazing size 8 (congrats by the way) are you having trouble getting in your protien?   Just curious.   Thanks, Melissa
annita27
on 6/17/08 12:55 pm

Hey Melissa, no am not really having any problems getting in my protein he he everyday I seem to enjoy it more... I do a vanilla whey and add a tbs of trader joes coffee to it and it tastes like a caramel macchiato! lots of ice and water I dont use milk but I know a lot of people use milk in their shakes, not me and I do not use blender I just stir with a spoon!.

Are u having problems getting your protein in?

Anna

Most Active