Cool Fun out of the Sun!

JRinAZ
on 6/16/08 8:04 am - Layton, UT

Westside Support Group invites EVERYONE

(RSVP required please)

This Saturday, June 21st from 12:00 noon to 3:00 pm

BOTOX Party at North Valley Plastic Surgery (just $8.00 a unit) There is no charge to come and hang out, enjoy lunch, chat with old and new WLS friends, have an “ooh lala” hand treatment, receive a gift bag, etc.)

20950 N. Tatum Blvd, Suite 150
(Tatum & the 101) across from Desert Ridge Med Center.

The event takes place on the same day as Dr. Schlesinger's support group, so we can do the botox party & then go upstairs to the support group (open to people from any program).  North Valley Plastic Surgery will be catering the botox party, something healthy from Paradise Bakery.  So, we need a head count!

Even if you aren't interested in the botox specifically, they will be doing complimentary hand treatments and the gals that do facials & make-up & other things to make us look beautiful will be on hand to tell us about the skin care products & cosmetics that they have. 

Just shoot DJ or Joyce a note to get your name on the list.

(deactivated member)
on 6/16/08 8:23 am
Joyce,   Is the 12-3pm include the support group or does that start at 3pm? Thanks, Melissa
JRinAZ
on 6/16/08 9:12 am - Layton, UT
Hmmm, I think his support group starts at 3:30?  Most folks will probably just stay for the support group since they will have happy tummies from the Botox luncheon   Are you coming?  I'm after a new deep line just above the bridge of my nose! 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 6/16/08 10:10 am
Let you know soon, working on getting sitter for Saturday.
ginau
on 6/16/08 2:32 pm - mesa, AZ
Joyce  I will be there..  I really want a facial,, maybe I can set it up that day .. Dont think I am ready for Botox just yet !!
Jeanne G.
on 6/17/08 1:44 am - Peoria, AZ
I always see X amount of $'s per unit. What exactly does that mean? How many units on average does something take? I"M SO CORN FUSED!  I am trying to get back into things as I need a swift kick in the butt. Went to the Estrella support group Saturday. This sounds fun too!

Jeanne G

JRinAZ
on 6/17/08 5:29 am - Layton, UT
Hey there Jeanne, The units needed are relative to a person's needs/wants.  But, I think I used 20 which took care of the deep "ll" above the bridge of my nose (between eyes) and my deep forehead wrinkles.  I think about 10 is average and up to 40 is possible.  Botox traditionally requires less product with each application and lasts longer between sessions...............Hope to see you there!
Joyce 

Jeanne G.
on 6/17/08 5:36 am - Peoria, AZ
Thanks Joyce. I am not ready for that quite yet but you answered my question.

Jeanne G

(deactivated member)
on 6/17/08 5:15 am

Woo Hoo I got a sitter!  So yes count me in for Saturday. Thanks, Melissa

JRinAZ
on 6/17/08 5:44 am - Layton, UT
Melissa! I'm looking forward to meeting you.......AND.......to the chatter, food, hand treatments, etc.!!!!  Woooooooo HOoooooooooooo!  Party!
Joyce 

Most Active