Revision update !!!

ginau
on 6/16/08 7:58 am - mesa, AZ
  6 weeks out from  revision  and Officially  down  29 lbs !! yipee  I have  few issue's nothing horrible, feel good and ready to go back to work !!
JRinAZ
on 6/16/08 8:14 am - Layton, UT
Hey there your hot girlfriend! Congrats!  ............You look gorgeous!  .....thanks so much for the very very yummmmmeeeeeee shrimp ****tail!  Sorry I had to skip out on you but my auto had bizaare service lights on it so needed a check before hitting the commute home.............Good luck with your first days back at work.  Youl'l have to re-introduce yourself to everyone there!  .....  I'll be at the Gateway support group on Weds.  How about joining Mike and I if you get off in time???!!!!  I'll take you to supper afterwards since I ran out on taking you to lunch today!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginau
on 6/16/08 9:22 am - mesa, AZ
WHAT TIME IS GROUP?? I'll try and make it ..   Mr Adrian was texting me whole time I was in office - I ran out to meet him
(deactivated member)
on 6/16/08 2:41 pm - AZ
Jeanna,             That is so cool. I hope I do good as you. Will I see at the botox party or support group at DR S on Saturday ? Can you really feel the weight loss at this point. I don't remember what it was like. It has been so long ago. I start my liguid protein diet Wednesday. I hope I loose from that and not gain. My thyroid is still out of wack. But I will do what ever DR S wants me to do. Have a great week going back to work ! Dawn  
ginau
on 6/16/08 3:28 pm - mesa, AZ
Dawn  I dont yet .. But seeing the scale go down put me on a "HIGH" and then doc makes the comment that this is my lowest weight  he has seen me at ... I think another 20 lbs and then it will click in .. Once  you change sizes in your clothes .. darn -- I just bought some new clothes too  - guess I should save em for others ??
alligatorpgr
on 6/19/08 2:12 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hey G, glad all is well with your revision!  Keep in touch and tell Rosa I said Hi :-)  Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

Most Active