Finally in onederland!

dawnmaher
on 6/14/08 2:43 pm - Surprise, AZ
Hello everyone, today the scales tell me I finally made it to just under 200 lbs.  that puts me in onederland!  I also discovered I have lost a whole shoe size and width!  Wow! I havent posted for awhile but have been reading and keeping up with everyone at least a couple times a week.  Work has kept me crazy busy and tomorrow I am off to Maine and will not return until July 22nd.  Feeling good and getting lots of comments.  Dr. Fang has released me for weight training and strength training so I hope to start that soon.  All in all I love this surgery and what it has done for my health.  Getting enough protein and water is still an issue and I am not getting the calories I need to prevent stalls, but I am working on it.  I will try to post more often while on vacation in Maine.  Glad to see your all doing well! Dawn
ginau
on 6/14/08 10:49 pm - mesa, AZ
Congrats dawn !!!  How Much have you lost now?  I am sure you'l be having a wow Moment on that plane ! Besure to jot it down. Have a wonderful trip - going to be HOT here.
Sandra C.
on 6/15/08 4:18 am - Phoenix, AZ
I am really happy for your success in reaching a milestone! It must feel really good. Have a great trip. Your picture looks great. You can see the weight loss in your face!
Gena L.
on 6/15/08 7:13 am - Sun City, AZ
How wonderful Dawn....that is my 1st big goal also!  We have missed hearing from you but glad you are doing so well. I am not too far behind you even tho I spent last night in ER again....dehydrated and nausea. Got fluids and meds for the nausea and feel better today.  How great to spend a month in ME!   Soak up some of that wonderful air. It is to be 113º here the next few days. And we both  get to be with our father's for Father's Day! Gena

L. TP
on 6/16/08 10:57 am
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Have a wonderful time in Maine!  I am so jealous.  I may join you in Onederland by the time you return (or hopefully be close)!  Hugs to you sweet Dawn! Lyns
Most Active