Joyce

Ann M.
on 6/13/08 3:20 pm - Peoria, AZ
You and I need new pics.  I'll be at the invitation only plastics next weekend.  Do you think we can get someone to take pics of the "new" us?  It's about the only way mine will get done, lol.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
JRinAZ
on 6/14/08 5:47 am - Layton, UT
Ann! I'll bring my camera........I'll take some of you!  BUT.......I still have issues with having my own pic taken.  What to wear????  How to stand?  What about hair? (losing so much of it lately), how dorky will I look???????????   You'd think I'd be over it by now since I'm below goal weight BUT..................Maybe I can stand behind someone!!!!  Just like the old days!!!!  BTW....they opened up more spots for the Botox Party hosted by the Westside Support Group (with an invitation to EVERYONE) at North Valley Plastic Surgery.  No need to buy botox if you don't want to.....just RSVP on this site to DJ  for a lovely lunch from Paradise Bakery, complimentary hand treatments, etc.  Botox will be cut to only $8 per unit for everyone!!!!   FUN stuff!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Ann M.
on 6/14/08 7:24 am - Peoria, AZ
OK.  Will the botox work on forehead wrinkles?  That's what I'm hoping since that's the only place the P.S. didn't work on when he did my facelift.  I already have my invite but I do have an extra one because my friend can't make it.

(deactivated member)
on 6/14/08 10:14 am - AZ

I plan to go to the Botox party. I will take your picture. Dawn

Ann M.
on 6/14/08 11:36 am - Peoria, AZ
Thanks Dawn.  Between you and Joyce I should have a good picture to post.

Most Active