Dr. Villares'

cbolles
on 6/11/08 1:52 pm - Branson, MO
Has anyone heard any updates on Dr. Villares' practice. My husband was a patient and is doing great but I am not sure where is currently?
azreggie
on 6/11/08 2:20 pm - Tucson, AZ
I just saw him last Thursday for my 2 month check up.  I have no idea what is going on, in his office/practice, and I didn't ask.  I have gotten nothing but the best care from him.  I just can't say anything bad about him.  I think it is just WHERE he is doing his surgery's now. There was some trouble like this a while back, and I had to wait, but he takes his time with his patient's and I believe he cares.  I just don't like when everybody's bashing him.

Reggie

aboymom
on 6/12/08 8:00 am
He is no longer doing surgery at Banner.  He is telling patients that he will only do VSG and band and that the surgery will be done at a plastic surgeon's office and then an ambulance will take you to a hospital.  It all got too fishy for me so I decided to go somewhere else.  Glad to know everyone else is doing great.  He seemed like a good enough doctor.  I just got nervous will all the changes and no information about why he would do this to his practice.
ginau
on 6/12/08 8:16 am - mesa, AZ
aboymom
on 6/12/08 9:19 am
North Valley, I think.
JRinAZ
on 6/12/08 10:51 am - Layton, UT
Just a note......I work for North Valley Plastic Surgery.  It is an office within the Desert Ridge Medical Campus.  Adjacent to our office is North Valley Outpatient Surgery. which is also part of the same Medical Campus.    It is equipped with 2 state of the art Operating Rooms.  There are quite a few surgeon's, anesthesiologists, nurses, etc. who use the Outpatient surgery center who are not plastic surgeon's.  If Dr. Villares has selected this surgery site then I can assure you that his patient's will be in excellent hands.  I had another Bariatric surgeon do a Revision on me in that same surgical center in December.  The staff, the facility and everything was fabulous!  I'd rather have surgery there than anywhere I can think of........and in fact, will have my next procedure done there as well. I know little of Dr. Villares practice per say but I certainly woldn't let his choice of surgical locations keep me from being his patient.  My guess is that it's a step up :) .....just my .02 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginau
on 6/12/08 1:46 pm - mesa, AZ
North Valley surg center has a good reputation,  And its good to know  his pts will now be able to get scheduled.
nostood
on 6/12/08 5:09 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Please check his record with the state medical board.  He has some isssues.
sweatysweetie
on 6/12/08 7:28 pm
I looked and didn't find anything. Where did you look?
nostood
on 6/13/08 3:54 am - Gilbert, AZ
http://azmd.gov/GLSuiteWeb/Repository/0/0/9/3/40178364-0a3a- 4e59-b2ce-707f4591601b.pdf This is the document.  He is on probabtion with the Arizona State Medical board due to two issues of care with two of his patients.  The above link should get you there.
Most Active