I hate to even post this.......

Deweyscts
on 6/10/08 10:53 am - Scottsdale, AZ
I hate to even post this..........and I'm probably wrong........But I have checked upcoming surgeries for Arizona and I can't find one that is posted on this forum that is done by Dr. Fang or Dr. Juarez..  Could someone who is more familar with this forum please check to see if this is correct??????????? Maybe they're on vacation...  I don't know..  I don't want to start something that I really don't know anything about.  But with the many responses from my original thread on Still Waiting.  I got suspicious and just checked Upcoming Surgeries....... Hopefully I'm wrong.....
carl.a.jurgens
on 6/10/08 11:10 am
I hope they are not on vacation. I just finished sending them all they required for a revision. Maybe less people are joining this site or participating. Carl
Deweyscts
on 6/10/08 11:37 am - Scottsdale, AZ
You are probably right...........I certainly hope so....
ginau
on 6/10/08 2:46 pm - mesa, AZ
Doubtful they are on vacation, most likely people did not take time to post their surgery dates.
kathleen-ann
on 6/10/08 5:04 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ

They are no longer accepting ACCHS ..mercy care or IPA ..so I'm looking for a new followup person that will accept me ...I had surgery feb. 26 07...

My concern is WHen I called they told me to call ACCHS...and said they  werent even doing surgeries on those that were scheduled..cause they werent getting paid by the insurance...

( there is something wrong with my key board...)

(deactivated member)
on 6/10/08 8:44 pm, edited 6/11/08 1:24 am - AZ
I am so sorry that this has happen to you.There are alot of good Bariatic Surgeons in the Phoenex area. There are DR Blackstone and Dr Schlesinger for example. You could look to the left of the page and click on find a Bariatric Surgeons. I hope I could help you.  
carl.a.jurgens
on 6/11/08 2:33 am
I am going to be in that building today, maybe I should walk up there and find out!
Deweyscts
on 6/11/08 2:51 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Carl did you make it to St. Lukes today??????????? Just wondering......
carl.a.jurgens
on 6/12/08 5:42 am
I didn't make it! My wife, my sign interpreter couldn't make it during lunch. However... A lady I know did go, and they are still open, and she saw Dr. Juarez all dressed up in surgical garb.
truimage
on 6/12/08 10:19 am - casa grande, AZ
My surgery is scheduled  for 6/26 with Dr. Juarez
Most Active