June Support Groups?

JRinAZ
on 6/10/08 8:16 am - Layton, UT
Who is planning on attending one?  Care if we join you?  Would you please post the location and times and whether or not it's open to everyone? Thanks bunches! ********************************************* So far, I'm planning on attending the Mountain Vista Medical Center support group tomorrow night (Tues the 11th)  from 6 to 7.  EVERYONE is welcome to this group.  1301 S. Crimson Rd. Mesa Classrooms 3 & 4. Banner Gateway on the 3rd Thurs from 4:30 tp 6.  Off of the 60 at (I just drew a blankk!  HElp!)  All are welcome. Dr. Schlesinger's support group on the 3rd Sat.  All are welcome.  20950 N. Tatum Blvd Suite 380.  3:30 to 4:30 (really goes to 5 cuz we chat & then some of us go across the street to supper!)....Remember the Botox party from noon to 3 before support group ;).....gotta have a reservation for that one though! ....but, not for the support group. Chandler Support Group on Tuesday the 24th (always the 4th Tues of the month) from 6 to 7:30 at Chandler Regional Hospital.  We always go out to eat afterwards for more yacking....I mean Support!  I've got some time open to plug in more on my June roster!  How about Blackstone, Simpson, Simon, Villares, Johnson, Nermul, etc......when are your meetings?  Can we come? Plz say Hi to me if you're at any of the above!  I usually come alone and need a bud!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Deweyscts
on 6/10/08 8:50 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Hi JR........... What is Dr. Schlesinger's Support Group next to ....I'm near the Cactus and Tatum area....Is it by Desert Ridge?  Do you have to be one of his patients to come to the support group?  Can you be pre-op?  Thanks.....
JRinAZ
on 6/10/08 9:05 am - Layton, UT
Hi there! Dr. Schlesinger's office is at Tatum and the 101 so he's just one exit north of you.  It's in the Desert Ridge Medical Plaza; right across the street from Desert Ridge Mall!  His support groups are open to pre-ops, post-ops, support folks, etc. and he's as kind to those who have had other surgeon's as he is to his own patient's.  They were a bit crowded last time and expect a bigger group this time so they may need to move downstairs to a larger waiting area.  I know they have secured a mtg room that will have a much larger area at Paradise VAlley hospital....just down the road.  But, I don't think they'll meet there until July. Hope to see you there!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

dafie
on 6/10/08 10:11 am - Mesa, AZ
Thanks for the list I was having a hard time finding support groups.

Jeanne G.
on 6/11/08 10:15 am - Peoria, AZ
is there one at Banner Estrella this Saturday the  14th???

Jeanne G

iveseenital
on 6/13/08 2:25 am - AZ

Dr Blackstone's Lap band support meeting is Wed 18th @ 6pm At the Conference center at the hospital.

Ann M.
on 6/13/08 9:15 am - Peoria, AZ
Banner Estrella tomorrow (6/14) at 10:30 a.m.  I'll see you all there.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Most Active