Pamper yourself!

JRinAZ
on 6/10/08 7:48 am - Layton, UT

Hi all!  DJ  is hosting a Botox party for their Westside support group.  She said she'd love to include EVERYONE for this FUN get together.  Guys are welcome too!  Gets you in touch with your feminine side! :-/ LOL! ....It's not like you don't have a few deep lines you'd like to ditch!  Here's the info.  There's a limit on the # that can attend so please RSVP to this site and since DJ lurks (Hi DJ) she'll put your name on the list or let you know if it's full!  Here's the details I"m cross posting....

June 21st, from 12:00 to 3:00 we will be having a Botox Party at North Valley Plastic Surgery.  Botox is only $8.00/unit.

I have the invitations.  They were in my car and I totally forgot to take them into Nita's house.  I can get an invitation to some of you but not all.  Please let me know if you are interested & I will do what I can to bring one to you.

The event takes place on the same day as Dr. Schlesinger's support group, so we can do the botox party & then go upstairs to the support group.  North Valley Plastic Surgery will be catering the botox party, something healthy from Paradise Bakery.  

Even if you aren't interested in the botox specifically, they will be doing complimentary hand treatments and the gals that do facials & make-up & other things to make us look beautiful will be on hand to tell us about the skin care products & cosmetics that they have. 

So please let me know if you are interested & I will get an invitation and information packet to you.  As the date gets closer, I'll ask for a head-count to make sure they have enough food.

This is a really great price for botox and the nurse who does the injections, Susan, has a really good reputation.  I have seen some of her handiwork, including Joyce, and she does beautiful work.  I'm looking forward to a little help between my eyebrows!

So let me know!,

Dj

shannonross
on 6/10/08 8:22 am - Phoenix, AZ
Joyce,  Do you know how many " units" a procedure typically takes?  Thanks, Shannon
JRinAZ
on 6/10/08 9:01 am - Layton, UT
Shannon, I don't know if there's a typical amount.  I was a mess and used 20 units.  I did the 11 between the eyes and a very deep bunch of wrinkles in my forehead.  I know some women go as high as 50  but that's unusual.  Sometimes 10 can do the bridge just fine (11 between the eyes).    It is an amazing result for a very small investment............. Sooooo, how are YOU feeling?  Let me know if you're interested in the Botox Bash so I can lock your spot in.
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active