I got my date yesterday!!!! - 8/20 new date

TaiyaD
on 6/10/08 2:59 am, edited 6/10/08 4:36 am - Chandler, AZ

Update

I checked my voicemail this morning and had a message from SBC. I called and they wanted to pull my surgery in. So now I am scheduled for 8/20. No complaints here! :)

Nat 

Hello everyone,

I received a call from Dr. Blackstones office yesterday and my surgery has been scheduled. I am scheduled for August 28 with Dr. Blackstone. I am so excited and looking forward to taking this step to become healthy.

This part of the process moved faster than I thought. I received my insurance approval 2 weeks ago, and didn't think I would be scheduled so soon. Woo Hoo!

I will keep everyone updated as I move through the process. Thank you all for the warm wishes and congrats when I received my approval. :)

Nat

Enjoying my new life!

Megs515
on 6/10/08 3:29 am - Phoenix, AZ
Nat,  CONGRATS!!!!! August 28th will be here before you know it!! We are all saving you a seat on the loser's bench!!! Megan

TaiyaD
on 6/10/08 4:34 am - Chandler, AZ

Thank you! I know it is going to go fast, and mind is spinning with all of the things I need to do to get ready. :)

Nat

Enjoying my new life!

dramqueen6
on 6/10/08 4:29 am - Glendale, AZ
YAY!!!!!!!  CONGRATS TO YOU!!!  BELIEVE ME THE TIME GOES BY SO FAST.. IT WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT..

Cindy

*Surgery Scheduled for July 8th!! YAY
TaiyaD
on 6/10/08 4:35 am - Chandler, AZ

Thank you! I can't wait! :)

Nat

Enjoying my new life!

iveseenital
on 6/10/08 2:23 pm - AZ
Congrats!!! Having the lap band was the best thing I have ever done. Whoo hoo!!! Welcome to the bench!!!

TaiyaD
on 6/11/08 6:59 am - Chandler, AZ

Thank you! I would love to hear what has worked and not worked for you during your journey. Please feel free to email me. :)

Nataiya

Enjoying my new life!

Sandra C.
on 6/11/08 11:08 am - Phoenix, AZ
Woo-woo. I can feel your excitement. When you get a date it feels like a present. Speaking of presents, just think...during the holidays you'll be healthy and thinner!
TaiyaD
on 6/11/08 2:20 pm - Chandler, AZ

You are so right! I cannot wait to just be healthy again and feel comfortable in my own skin. :) Thanks for the quick flash into the future. ;-)

Nataiya

Enjoying my new life!

huera4u2
on 6/15/08 12:33 pm - phoenix, AZ
Congratulations!!! August in just around the corner!!! Enjoy your freedom now with food while you can..lol Take care and good luck
Most Active