I met Dr.Blackstone yesterday and I LOVE HER!!

dramqueen6
on 6/10/08 4:33 am - Glendale, AZ
Okay any doubts, fears I had are gone.. I met with Dr. Blackstone yesterday and she is wonderful!!  She made me feel so great.. She said she is glad she gets to do my surgery because the newer doctor gets to do the "easy" ones.. LOL.. She said the only concern is my asthma.. She said also that I am small underneath!  Can you believe that? Me Small?  Wow.. She said I have size 2 underneaths..LOL  So she said its a tight fit in there but she can do it.. I know this sounds stupid but I am so happy my insides are small.. LMAO!!   So anyone who is debating if the wait is worth it, let me answer that.. YES! 100% worth it....  28 days counting................................

Cindy

*Surgery Scheduled for July 8th!! YAY
TaiyaD
on 6/10/08 4:39 am - Chandler, AZ

Congrats! I hope she tells me I have small insides when I meet with her too. ;-) She seems like a great person, and I don't have any concerns either.

Nat

Enjoying my new life!

Deweyscts
on 6/10/08 6:13 am - Scottsdale, AZ
You both are really lucky to have Dr. Blackstone.  My PCP first gave me her name but alas she doesn't take Aetna.  Don't get me wrong I think Dr. Fang is great too.  The fact is his office is a mess.  They are hard to get ahold of.  It seems that Dr. Robin Blackstone's office runs much smoother.  So Count your blessings ladies....You're in good hands... I wish I was a millonaire I'd pay for all our Az Surgeries with Dr. Blackstone....
L. TP
on 6/10/08 6:42 am
I know I felt that way about her too!  Hey, she didn't tell me I looked like any size...whats up with that!? ha ha.  Okay, the asthma thing...this was 90% of my problem after I got my surgery and it was a big one.  We will have to talk about this more in an email.  I will tell you what to expect and ask for!  I think it will really help you avoid the rougher road I was on! Lynsey 
iveseenital
on 6/10/08 2:15 pm - AZ
Dr Blackstone is awsome. Let me tell you I am a Rn at SHC, she is a amazing MD. She is one hell of a tough md. She runs her office well, treats her patients with respect, and melissa her NP is so wonderful too. I would do the surgery all over 10 x if I had to...

Jenn B.
on 6/10/08 11:37 pm - Tempe, AZ
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Blackstone and her staff. Seriously they are the most amazing group of individuals I have ever met.
Nicole W.
on 6/13/08 4:41 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Hello!   I have had asthma since I was a kid and I expressed my concerns to her and my previous experiences of coming out of anesthesia and going into an asthma attack.   So she ordered for me to have a breathing treatment before and one when I woke up in recovery and then every 6-8 hours after until I left or I felt like I didn't need them. I love her too... she is the greatest person ever. the next few weeks will be here before you know it! Good Luck! ~Nicole

TinkerBell

Most Active