Wish me luck! Faxing for approval

(deactivated member)
on 6/9/08 7:40 am
Okay, I am finally ready to fax for approval.  I got everything into to Dr. Fang's office last week and they promised they would send it Friday, they of course did not, but today is the day.  Sabrina is going to fax everything today to Mercy Care and as long as I have the surgery within the next 75 days with Dr. Fang it will be covered.  I was really upset when I heard that Dr. Fang no longer accepted Mercy Care but he is taking patients that he has already met with still.   That is where the 75 day timeline comes into play.  Dr. Fang's office said that the quickest they could do surgery from day of approval was 2 weeks.  So maybe I can still be a June surgery! Thanks, Melissa
Megs515
on 6/9/08 8:00 am - Phoenix, AZ
Good luck!!! We will all most definitely keep our fingers crossed for you! Keep us posted!

MLissaFord
on 6/9/08 8:15 am - Tempe, AZ
I wish you luck! I'll be praying for you. I was just banded 4 days ago and couldn't be happier!
jonijo
on 6/10/08 3:03 am - Buckeye, AZ
Congratulations. I hope things are going good for you and you are doing ok.

L. TP
on 6/9/08 12:03 pm
Keep us posted!  Hugs, Lyns
(deactivated member)
on 6/15/08 10:13 am
Thanks for all the good wishes everyone!  I hit a roadblock.  My insurance has changed thier requirements and has added 2 items, so I will be working on getting these done asap.   Thanks again, Melissa
Most Active