I was hoping to have at least a surgery date by now

merryterry
on 6/8/08 2:32 pm - AZ
I emailed Dr. blackstone's office months ago about my status and have had no reply and I haven't had time to follow up with a phone call. I was hoping for a surgery date about now. I guess I'll be lucky to get it this year. But now that school is over I have time to call and wait on hold and call again, etc. I'm concerned my ins. company won't accept my 6 months weight loss effort documentation because it's kind of old. I saw in SBC's latest news letter that they are doing gastric sleeve surgery now. I might look into that some more. Well, wish me luck and timely results
Sandra C.
on 6/8/08 3:04 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Good luck. One thing I learned is that you have to be persistant to get this surgery!! I think I was finally successful because the staff knew I don't give up.
Dianaj
on 6/9/08 12:11 am
MerryTerry:  Can you give me a call and I can make sure that you are followed up on?  My name is Diana with the Business Office at (480) 391-3935.  Talk to you soon!
L. TP
on 6/9/08 2:59 am
I think you may need to call!    Emails are not always reliable.  I thought they were doing DS...they are doing sleeve huh...???  Best of luck.  They are worth the wait.  My experience had many flaws but I will never regret my decision to stick with them.  They have the very best program and doctors in my humble opinion!  Lyns
TaiyaD
on 6/10/08 2:45 am - Chandler, AZ

Hello There,

I would definitely give them a call. When I have called they have been very responsive to me. Dr. Blackstone has a great staff, and I am sure you will get your issue resolved soon. Good luck!

Nat

Enjoying my new life!

merryterry
on 6/10/08 10:08 am - AZ
Diana from Dr. Blackstone replied to my post here and I called her. In turn, Heather called and we've been talking about what needs to happen. Hopefully, we have some of it rolling. Now I need to get my head back into it.
TaiyaD
on 6/11/08 7:07 am - Chandler, AZ

That is wonderful! I am happy to hear you made contact and things are getting underway for you. :)

Nataiya

Enjoying my new life!

Most Active