Obesity Health Meeting In September

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/08 4:37 pm - AZ
Has anyone gone to the OH Meetings they put on once a year? Are they any good ? Would you recommend going ? I was thinking about going. Does any one get sponserd by a Doctors office ?  Thanks, Dawn
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 6/8/08 12:46 am - Tucson, AZ

Dawn

I went last year and it was well worth the trip from Tucson.  We went for the whole weekend and had a great time meeting everyone we talk to on here.  I paid the full price for the ticket and ended up being reimbursed because OH lowered the cost of the tickets.  There are also vendors there and you can try out products or purchase books, etc.

Becky

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Deanne K.
on 6/8/08 6:06 am - Tucson, AZ
Dawn, It is all worth the price of admission.  I really enjoyed getting to meet the Dr.'s and all the other OH people.  I really enjoyed meeting Jackie Guera and all the OH staff.  Sometimes they have ticket 2 for 1 price.  Andrea and I came up and stayed at the hotel for the weekend.  We just had so much fun. Deanne
ginau
on 6/8/08 10:45 am - mesa, AZ
I am so excited -- this year it's in Mesa !! less than 3 miles away for me !!!  Tickets  are well worth  the price .. The vendors, the staff....  its all good !!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/8/08 11:38 am
Can you tell me when and where.  This is something I am interested in checking out. Thanks, Melissa
ginau
on 6/9/08 12:51 am - mesa, AZ
Sept 20th at the Hilton in Mesa ( Fiesta Mall area)  tix are $40 -  for the whole day  - Lun*****luded  plus access to a plastic surgeons .- Free consult time Looks Like Dr Gitt , Heffel and Schlesinger are Hosting  it -  Should be lots of FUN !!!  
Deanne K.
on 6/8/08 12:29 pm - Tucson, AZ
I am planning on coming up for it.  It was well worth it.  I always learn so much.
Michael B.
on 6/9/08 10:05 am - Gilbert, AZ
Sounds great, I wasn't able to stick around very long last year...

Visit My Newly Launched Blog:

L. TP
on 6/9/08 12:06 pm
Fantastic.  I will likely go! Lyns
(deactivated member)
on 6/9/08 12:14 pm - AZ
Lyns,  I will finally get to meet you. I enjoy all your post. I hate to post my self but I like to read other WLS people storys. I am a bad speller and there is no spell check on here so if I write something it is short and sweet. Hope your feeling better.  Dawn           
Most Active