I am home!

L. TP
on 6/7/08 10:22 am
WOW.  That was not easy lololol.  Thank you all so much for your reponses to Chrissy's post and the massive amount of emails I received.    I was going to take oxygen home but at the last minute things really turned around and they decided I no longer needed to.    I had a melt down moment and was really scared I would stop breathing but Maxine just happened to be there volunteering and was such a help.  That entire night I had to go through painful tests and it was just plain rough.  I had all excellent nurses (especially Amy and Dani) and one not so good nurse, but not bad odds there. I feel pretty good. Sore and exhausted and just hoping to get some energy soon.  My belly is still really hard and firm and I can't even come close to bending down so I am hoping that all clears up soon.  Thanks again everyone!  Feeling much better than a few days ago and glad that it will only get better from here on out
Gena L.
on 6/7/08 12:09 pm - Sun City, AZ
Welcome home Lyns!  We have been so worried about you.  I have never had asthma but know it terribly frightening when you can not breathe.  The hardness in your tummy is gas and believe me you will pass lots of it in the next few weeks.GasX strips were my new best friend, but seldom use them now.   My gas is not so bad at 2 months so you have that to look forward to LOL! Glad you did not need O2 at home! Gena

cthomas
on 6/7/08 2:12 pm - Peoria, AZ
I am so glad you are home now!  Call me if you need anything my dear!
Chrissy
(deactivated member)
on 6/7/08 3:41 pm, edited 6/7/08 3:42 pm - AZ

Lyns, So glad your home and feeling better. I bet your glad to be in your own bed. I glad you had good nurses when I had my original gastric bypass I had the most evil nurses and would not lift a finger to help me.  It was a nightmare for me. I am glad I am going to a different hospital for my revision. Just happy your home.  Dawn       

azreggie
on 6/7/08 3:48 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey Lyns, So glad you're on this side of it now.  The no more complications side that is.  You'll get a little better every day.  Just remember your mantra,, sip, sip, etc...

Reggie

MShawn62
on 6/7/08 6:40 pm - Avondale, AZ
Welcome home Lyns!  I'm so happy things are going better and that your home now.  I'll join you on the losers bench Monday. Shawn
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wow7xaM/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wow7xaM/weight.png[/img]
[/url]
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 6/8/08 12:48 am - Tucson, AZ

Lyns

Great to hear that you are home now and doing much better.  Keep up the good work.

Becky 

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Sandra C.
on 6/8/08 1:40 am - Phoenix, AZ
                                                                                     So happy you're home and doing better!! Welcome to the bench!  
jonijo
on 6/8/08 5:44 am - Buckeye, AZ
Hey Lyns, glad all went well. I hope you are feeling better real soon! Take care of you.
Megs515
on 6/9/08 8:06 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hey girlie!! Its good to hear that you are doing alright. Things like bending over will come back in no time. For now, just take it easy!! Keep us posted on your success!!! 

Most Active