Hi everyone!

Sandra C.
on 6/5/08 3:07 am - Phoenix, AZ
I have missed you all! My computer crashed (bummer) and that's why I haven't been on-line. I hope this goes through. It sems I am now having trouble with this site. I tried to reply to Lyns's friend to send my prayers, but the site wouldn't let me submit it. I hope she is feeling better today. Reggie, you look great! Gena, I'm glad you are finally feeling good. I go see Juarez tomorrow for my second post-op visit. My weight is coming off slowly at this point, but I am not worried because I know I am shrinking. I put on a pair of blue-jean shorts today that I haven't been able to get up over my fat butt in five years and they slid right on a zipped right up. What a feeling!! I have been walking the dog a lot and I really think this is firming me up. we went for a lovely, long walk at 8 this morning and we both enjoyed it so much. I have been feeling so much more confidant and happy lately that I find myself smiling a lot more. If anyone out there is reluctant to have the surgery, all I can tell you is to go for it! You will not regret it. The benefits outweigh the negatives. I really miss my pasta, but being this and healthy is worth a mountain of pasta!! So if you are doubting and thinking and scared of the pai, I say "Go for it!!" The pain isn't that bad. I never had to take any pain meds when I got home from the hospital. And even if I did, it would still have been worth it.
cthomas
on 6/6/08 8:00 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi there!  I will let Lyns know you said hi and are thinking of her!
Chrissy
azreggie
on 6/6/08 11:45 am - Tucson, AZ

Hey Sandra, Good to hear from you, I was wondering how you were doing.  Well, now I know, you're doing great!

Reggie

Most Active