Update on Lynsmyster!!

azreggie
on 6/4/08 1:28 pm - Tucson, AZ
Thanks for letting us know how she's doing.

Reggie

cthomas
on 6/4/08 1:51 pm - Peoria, AZ
I just got a text from Lyns asking for prayers.  She has had a really bad night and is being taken in for a test right now.  Please pray for her and I will update as soon as I hear anything.
Chrissy
RedSirenn
on 6/4/08 3:16 pm - Mesa, AZ
O my goodness. Tell her that RedSirenn sends her prayers.
cthomas
on 6/5/08 3:00 am, edited 6/5/08 7:22 am - Peoria, AZ
Ok, so the tests they did last night on Lyns were a CT and U/S of her lungs.  Today will be a dye test.  They are for sure keeping her due to her breathing problems.
Chrissy
(deactivated member)
on 6/5/08 3:10 am - AZ
Please tell Lyns that Dawn B from Peoria said hi. I hope she is feeling much better today. I will be sending good vibes her way. Dawn  
cthomas
on 6/5/08 7:14 am - Peoria, AZ
I just talked to Lyns, she is doing much better today.  She is on the verge of pnuemonia (sp?) though so they are debating how long they will keeping her.  She said she still feels like death warmed over, but its an improvement from yesterday lol.  I told her I would call her tonight to check in again.  She said thank you to all of you for keeping her in your thoughts and prayers she is grateful.
Chrissy
Gena L.
on 6/5/08 10:13 am - Sun City, AZ
Tell her we said hi and to get well quickly. The last thing a fresh post-op needs is pneumonia (you spelled it correctly;-).  Let us hope they nip in the bud now. Pneumonia is so hard to recover from....saps your energy for weeks sometimes.  Glad they are keeping her. Iv antibiotics are the best to stop it in it's early stages.  Gena

Deanne K.
on 6/5/08 11:10 am - Tucson, AZ
Lyns is in the place she needs to be.  I can tell you that Dr. Blackstone won't let her out of the hospital until her breathing is better and they can mostly ween her off of oxygen.  They weren't able to ween me but after 5 days and antibiotics they finally let me go home with an oxygen tank.  I hope that the antibiotics can work quickly for her.
cthomas
on 6/6/08 2:41 am - Peoria, AZ
Good news!  Lyns will be going home tomorrow sometime.  They have her on breathing treatments every 4 hours and oxygen all the time.  She is feeling good, sore, but she said getting the drains out was a turning point for her.  She is excited to get home and start healing.  She again said to say Thanks to all of you and she will talk to you in a couple of days!
Chrissy
Most Active