Update on Lynsmyster!!

cthomas
on 6/3/08 7:05 am - Peoria, AZ
Lyns hasn't had her surgery yet, she is set to go in about 30 minutes!  I will be talking to her tonight and will update as soon as I do!
Chrissy
westvalley
on 6/3/08 12:15 pm - Glendale, AZ
Hey  any word on Lyn? I sent her a message but I guess she didn't get it before she left. I will be at SBC tomorrow at 11am and I can stop by if she would like. I will be more than heppy to give her my cell number. Tell her Julie is thinking about her.
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
cthomas
on 6/3/08 12:19 pm - Peoria, AZ
I haven't talked to her yet, I plan on calling around 8 since her surgery got pushed back later.  I will also be going to see her in the morning so I will let her know when I talk to her and let you know!  Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers, I know she appreciates it!
Chrissy
dawnmaher
on 6/3/08 2:20 pm - Surprise, AZ
please give lyns huggs from me!  i am so excited the day has finally come for her.  its been a long wait and she has been soooooo patient!  keep up informed please.  Huggs Dawn
dramqueen6
on 6/3/08 2:24 pm - Glendale, AZ
Let her know we are all thinking of her... I have been wondering about her allday.. Tell her Cindy says hi and my turn is coming soon so I hope she is taking notes for me! LOL   I hope she gets a good room with one of the good recliners.. From what I saw at my pre-op class those things do not look comfortable!!  :)  I am so happy for you Lyns!!  Take some time to rest, cough, breathe, walk.. Not necesarily in that order...he he

Cindy

*Surgery Scheduled for July 8th!! YAY
cthomas
on 6/3/08 3:17 pm - Peoria, AZ
Ok, I talked to her husband a couple of hours ago and he said she is doing great, no problems during surgery.  She was still in quite a bit of pain, but otherwise doing really well.  I will tell her you all say hi and have been thinking about her!  I think she will be home from the hospital sometime on Thursday if all goes well.
Chrissy
(deactivated member)
on 6/3/08 3:48 pm - AZ
I can't sleep and I am wondering how Lyns is doing. Please tell her Dawn in Peoria says Hi and hope to see her cool post soon. Dawn B 
cthomas
on 6/4/08 8:01 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi everyone, Just wanted to update you on Lyns!  I went and saw her this afternoon and she is doing good.  She is in a good amount of pain though still.  She is having some trouble breathing due to her asthma and a few other issues, but I will let her tell you all about that stuff.  She is thinking they might keep her one extra day and she is totally ok with that.  She said to tell you all thanks so much for all your well wishes and support!  I will update when I hear from her again tonight.
Chrissy
Gena L.
on 6/4/08 10:25 am - Sun City, AZ
Thank you for letting us know she is ok! Gena

Deanne K.
on 6/4/08 1:27 pm - Tucson, AZ
Tell Lyns that we are thinking of her.  I had the same problems after my surgery.  Tell her to make sure they keep the Oxygen going for her.  They had forgot to turn the oxygen on for me the night after my surgery.  It's ok if they want to keep her, better to be in a hospital than at home having problems.  They will take good care of her.  Send her our best. Deanne
Most Active