Fun Sunday coming up!

JRinAZ
on 6/3/08 3:47 am - Layton, UT
Hi all! Just in case any of you are planning on going to the AZ Bridal Show.....:).pop by my booth and say Hi!!!  I'll be at #1209 in Room 1. It's Sunday, 9:30 a.m. ata the Phoenix Convention Center (100 North Third Street) This is a really fun mother daughter or girlfriend day! Anyway.....I'll be hanging there all day and would love old/new WLS buds to stop by!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

AzViper
on 6/3/08 12:46 pm, edited 6/3/08 12:47 pm - AZ

I remember the bridal shows. I use to own Precious Moments Photography and have photographed hundreds of weddings. You want to talk about a stressful job this is it. My worst day was when I had a 5 PM wedding with the reception to follow when I received a call from a bride that I did not know at 10 AM on the day of the 5 PM wedding. She was in tears that her photographer was in jail and could not photograph her wedding. I politely told her that I had a wedding at 5 PM and that there was no way that I could fulfill her wish. She explained to me that her wedding was at noon and that all she wanted was photos of the wedding and group photos after the wedding. She did not need me to be at the reception. Well to sum up this story I photographed two weddings in one day and was a wreck by the evening. To top off the story I had loaded the first roll of film into my Hasselblad camera backwards and the emulsion of the film was facing the wrong way. I lost the first 24 exposures due to this mistaken, not to mention the bride of the 5 PM wedding wanted to kill me…

JRinAZ
on 6/4/08 12:33 am - Layton, UT
Holy Cow!  I'm breathing heavy!  ...........  WEDDINGS = STRESS!!!!!!  ...  My sister photographed weddings for years and all it took was a day such as you described to damage her for life!  We just barely got her to stop her rocking in the corner!  LOL!  We have to gravel to have her shoot a few casual shots at our sons upcoming wedding! Glad you survived your wedding ordeal! 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active