Info on Schlesinger's seminar needed

Ann M.
on 5/30/08 10:02 am - Peoria, AZ
When are the dates for the seminars (Saturdays would be best)?  I have a friend who wants to go and I told her I'd find out the dates.  I'm thinking there's one June 21st but I'm not sure and definitely don't know the time. I had my 2 year check up today and everything was great.  He was happy with me and I was very happy to meet him and speak with him.  He seems to be very caring and is very interested in the aftercare of anyone who has had surgery, unlike some of the other doctors I contacted here when I moved from Michigan.  To them aftercare is only a word unless they did your surgery.  If they didn't do it, you're on your own. 
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
kathyofaz
on 5/30/08 11:29 am - PHOENIX, AZ

Dr. Schlesinger's support groups are held on the third Saturday of every month from 3:30 to 4:30.  His group is open to everyone!  You should visit his website for directions and details:  AZWLS.com. He also offers Informational Seminars on the first Monday of each month and the third Saturday of each month.  Registration is required for the seminars.  Check the website for scheduling information.    Hope this information is helpfull. Kathy W.

jenniebr
on 5/30/08 11:39 am - queen creek, AZ
We have seminars and support groups on the third Saturday of each month,  so there  are seminars on Saturday June 21, the first one is from 1pm-2pm.  This is for the newbie, Dr Schlesinger wil discuss the various procedures available.  Then we have the Revision Surgery Options from 2:30-3pm.   We conclude with a support group meeting from 3:30-4:30.  Anyone is welcome to join us for any and all meetings.   We also have seminars on Monday June 5-6pm for the newbies and 6:30-7 for revisions.   All the info can be found on our website  www.azwls.com or call the office 480-419-2280. Ann,  We hope to see you at the support meeting, you are a great inspiration to all of us!! Take care,  Jen
Ann M.
on 5/30/08 2:41 pm - Peoria, AZ
Thanks to both of you.  I'm going to email this info to my friend. 
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Most Active