Scottsdale Bariatric Center- Closed?

Jenn B.
on 5/28/08 6:21 am - Tempe, AZ
Hi Everyone! I've been trying to contact Dr. Blackstones office to make an appointment for a fill.  Whenever I call the office line I get a message saying the office is closed and their hours are 9am-5pm (however I called today-Wednesday- at 11am and 1pm) and got the same thing. Does anyone know if they're closed for the day/week etc? Thanks! =) Jenn
dramqueen6
on 5/28/08 3:03 pm - Glendale, AZ
I am wondering the same thing Jenn.. I have been trying to get a hold of Stella and Joanne with no luck.. I doubt they closed their entire office for a week.. or at least I hope they wouldnt. LOL. I am wondering if a few people took time off, and the office is short staffed and this could be why we cant get a hold of anyone? 

Cindy

*Surgery Scheduled for July 8th!! YAY
L. TP
on 5/28/08 6:44 pm
They have the most patients of any other clinic in arizona, they are not closed!  There was a holiday and I think they are likely just catching up or perhaps having some technical difficulties...NO WORRIES! Someone over there is doing my GD surgery next week if it kills them  ROFL ROFL ROFL. Lyns
ginau
on 5/29/08 12:25 am - mesa, AZ
what phone # are you calling ???   they might be having phone problems ..  try going to website and sending them a note that way .   I so miss Mr Sam answering the phone.
Deanne K.
on 5/29/08 1:36 am - Tucson, AZ
So did Sam leave?  Sometimes, just hit 0.  I usually use the 800# when I call.
L. TP
on 5/29/08 3:25 pm
If Sam is who I think it is (which I am pretty sure thats his name) he was there last week when I had my appointment.  :) Lyns
ginau
on 5/30/08 12:57 am - mesa, AZ
Sorry  for the confusion ladies ... I miss talking to him  because  I dont go up there any more. I only go to support groups and those are run by the hospital !  Sam  and Christina  cracked me up when I would go there  --- If Christina had not helped me out witha few issue's getting my testing done I would have gone to another Dr .
dramqueen6
on 5/30/08 5:55 am - Glendale, AZ
They are in the office i got a return callback from Stella yesterday afternoon.. I believe they are just very busy and playing catch up...

Cindy

*Surgery Scheduled for July 8th!! YAY
Most Active