Good Sam Patients

azreggie
on 5/23/08 3:59 am - Tucson, AZ
I just spoke to the Bariatric Center at Good Sam and was told that the June 5th post-op appointment is cancelled, (no resaon listed)   It will be on Tuesday, June 17th @ 1:00 pm in suite 320.  So, I guess I will see you all on June 17th.

Reggie

Gena L.
on 5/23/08 6:07 am - Sun City, AZ
Reggie, just to clarify....your June 5th appointment was a post-op appt. with Dr Villares, and it has been cancelled?   However the Post-op teaching class at the Bariatric Center, Good Sam is still scheduled for June 17th at 1:00 pm?

azreggie
on 5/23/08 7:09 am - Tucson, AZ
Si.

Reggie

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 5/23/08 11:31 am - Tucson, AZ
I can see the difference in you already.  Isn't it wonderful????
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

azreggie
on 5/23/08 2:30 pm - Tucson, AZ
I think it's just crazy! 

Reggie

ginau
on 5/26/08 2:13 am - mesa, AZ
question .... Do you have another Dr picked out ?  from what I am seeing in the boards  it looks like Dr V does not have a practice  or Hospital to operate at ?? 
aboymom
on 5/26/08 5:09 am
From the last I heard, Dr. Villares is looking to work out of Scottsdale or Paradise Valley.  He is only doing lap band and VSG.  That was the update as of Wednesday of last week.
ginau
on 5/26/08 6:30 am - mesa, AZ
Any Idea if he is going on his own or with another practice?  I know Simon and Schlesinger Do some surgeries at P.V. hospital and Blackstone with Scottsdale Shea ...   Just seems like he is in turmoil with  his practice ????  one day you have an appt next day its cancle it.
Robin O.
on 5/26/08 10:14 am - Sheppard AFB - Wichita Falls, TX
They had said at the end of last year he was going to Paradis eValley but that never happened then and wonder if it will happen now.  I just know being a patient of his is no fun as I can say from experience.  After al I have seen from his office I would NEVER recommend him to anyone and would tell people to stay away unless they live for disappointment.
sweatysweetie
on 5/26/08 2:21 pm
Lap band and VSG are the two surgeries with the least risk. Maybe he got hit with a malpractice suit or maybe the malpractice insurance is less expensive when you don't perform the risky surgeries.
Most Active