MShawn62 is up to bat!

Robin O.
on 5/15/08 3:49 pm - Sheppard AFB - Wichita Falls, TX
I am still around here and there.  I peek in once in a while.  I have decided that the reason everything was going wrong for me was because I am not suppose to have the surgery now.  I have gotten on some medicine that has diminished my appetite some.  I have been up and moving around more and have lost almost 25 pounds in the last few months.  I am proud of myself for this and hope to keep it up.  I have noone around here and so I will wait until I have someone closer to me for the help.   We have not gotten orders yet and am still waiting.  My hubby went TDY to Alaska for 3 weeks so me and the baby went back to Texas, and now he was sent TDY to Texas on Mother's Day and is suppose to be home tomorrow night late.  These last few months have been pretty hard on me as is and I am glad I am not having any added stress due to the surgery situation.  I WILL NOT give up on the surgery but will wait for a better time in my life, it is just hard having such a little one with no help around.
JRinAZ
on 5/16/08 3:47 am - Layton, UT
Robin!  Weigh 2 go on the 25 pounds sweetie pie! It sounds like you are planning well for the BIG picture of life and with your current MIA Hero serving all of us through his military assignments; it's probably good for you to handle just the current load on your plate as being the main baby caretaker!  I've been in that boat many years as the wife of an AF Officer.  I had 4 teeny tiny ones and rarely had the benefit of being near familiar friends or family during times of crisis.   Someday soon you'll have your "Robin" time!  Hang in there and keep us posted!  We'll want to know how you're doing wherever in the world you land! Military life is a grand adventure!  I LOVED it (hated it!)  .....  Mixed memories for sure!  ....  Always supportive of our troops and their loved ones!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active