Frist meal!

JUS4TRA
on 5/13/08 7:14 am
Went to class today to get are frist meal. It was hevean,wasn't hungery but need flavor in my mouth it went very well. other than pain my water intake has been great. So for the next month i will be on bariatric soft. that is chicken,turkey,any kind yougert,cottage cheese,refried beans.cheese sea food any type its going to be a great month. I hope every one is doing well post and pre have a great day!Tracey

*Malena* M.
on 5/13/08 7:45 am - Phoenix, AZ
I don't spend a lot of time on this board but wanted to say congrats on the next step.  :)

329 (pre-op) 167 (4-22-10) 150 (lowest and goal Summer 07) 
Wife to Russ and Mommy to Elizabeth "Libby"

Lilypie - (mr7x) 
Lilypie - (FJkW) 
beckipoohbear
on 5/13/08 7:51 am - AZ
Glad to hear everything is going well.  So the 1 week class was good?  I can't wait to get to that point myself.  Random question however, did you bring a pillow to sit on like they recommended or did anyone?  Yes I have an irrational fear of logistics and how people do things.  It's silly but that's just me! Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

JUS4TRA
on 5/13/08 9:57 am

No I didn't bring a pillow! the only people in the class were the people that had there sugery the same day so only 3 of us.

iveseenital
on 5/13/08 11:32 am - AZ
Isnt it crazy how wonderfull yummy chicken is and yogurt and cottage cheese, after being on clear liquids for so long... Congrats on the next step!!!!

Av8trx
on 5/13/08 12:55 pm - north-central, AZ
Wow!   I'm on clear liquids for at least another week.  On day 14 I can have part of a soft scrambled egg to see how it goes.  Right now I'm not missing food too much - no appetite at all, and still workin to get in all the fluids - , but I'm sure I'll be glad to take that next step.   I'm pretty sick of sweet flavored liquids at this point. - Kailolu

Gena L.
on 5/13/08 2:58 pm - Sun City, AZ
I just have to ask...what is a Frist meal or you just do a typo meaning First meal ???

JUS4TRA
on 5/14/08 2:12 am
typo sorry!

L. TP
on 5/13/08 4:16 pm
At Scottsdale Health they put us on clear liquids the week following surgery as well.   We go to our 1 week after surgery class and they actually feed us "our first meal" after surgery.  Then they talk about the next stage and what to eat and what not to eat. Congrats!  YIPPIE! Lyns
ginau
on 5/14/08 1:09 am - mesa, AZ
Every Dr has a differant food plan, Scotts  was pretty good and easy to follow. I lived on Shrimp and cottage cheese.  Just wait till you get to add in fruits !  Warning  when you get to the Beef and Pork level -  Mkae sure to start with ground  options - Meatloafs and Chilli  As a revision pt - I am pretty much the same food plan - Dont know how people do 2-3 weeks of Liquids ..
Most Active