Hey Joyce

20candy07
on 5/12/08 11:20 am - Tolleson, AZ
Hi Joyce, Hope all is well.....  The dr you work with, is he close to Paradise Valley?  What is his latest appointment?   I'm about 30 pounds close to goal weight and if I can I would like a tummy tuck.  Already have the referral from my PCP. Thanks, Candy
JRinAZ
on 5/13/08 3:33 am - Layton, UT
Hi there Candy girlfriend! We are very close to Paradise Valley Hospital.  (Tatum and the 101 in the Desert Ridge Medical Plaza).   A couple of our surgeon's have privileges there and do some of their surgeries at P.V. Give me a call today at work and I'll plug you in for a consult with either Dr. Gitt or Dr. Heffel.  Both surgeon's specialize in Post Bariatric Reconstructive  Body Contouring.  Your last 30 pounds may be much less after the Tummy Tuck!  Many folks find that their last few are really just the excess skin they try hard to "tuck into their jeans"! ....looking forward to chatting with you!  NVPS work # 480.991.6877 (just ask for Joyce)
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

20candy07
on 5/15/08 12:01 pm - Tolleson, AZ
Hi Joyce, I'm going to be working in Paradise Valley at 32nd and Bell until May 30th, if your office is closeby I will call you on Monday to make an appointment,  Hopefully you will have one available after 4PM during that time I'm in the Northside.  I'll be working in the East Valley after that for 1 week then back to Paradise Valley.  Last time I saw you ....>>>you were looking GOOD!!   Thank you for the info!!  Joyce..... Candy

JRinAZ
on 5/16/08 3:40 am - Layton, UT
Hey Candy girlfriend!  You are just down the road from us with your P.V. job! I'll talk to you on Monday and get you all signed up for a consultation!  Wooooooooo Hoooooooo!  You've got some Dangerous Curves ahead!!!!  How about swinging over after work next Thursday the 22nd for the FREE Vitalady Meet & Greet?  The RSVP list is long with WLS friends from all over the valley!  We'll have healthy munchies and all will be able to do a Q & A with Vitalady herself!  It's at NVPS from 6:30 - 8 p.m. EVERYONE is invited!  You can RSVP to me at work:  [email protected] Talk to you soon Miss Candy!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active