Support Group in Graham County

Ruesnod
on 5/12/08 11:01 am - Pima, AZ
I am in need of a support group in Graham County.  I live in Pima, and I know there is a support group around here, atleast there was one when I first had my surgery 5 years ago.  I just had revision to repair gastro gastric fistula.  I am having a really hard time doing what I'm supposed to.  It helps to come onto the boards and browse, I realize that things could be worse and I pick up on advise to others, but I can't sit at my computer all day long. Maybe there is an online support group that has regular meetings that might help.  Hey, there's a thought!  Maybe if I don't find one I can see about getting one going. Even if there isn't a support group but a few of you in my area that can work together? HELP!
beckipoohbear
on 5/12/08 12:49 pm - AZ
As far as I know there is no current support group here in Graham County (I live in Safford). I know several people in town who have had the surgery and they aren't aware of any support groups either. Maybe it is time to start one again, who knows?
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

Ruesnod
on 5/12/08 3:00 pm - Pima, AZ
We just might have to see if some people are willing to get together for one.  Good luck in 7 days, you're going to love it!  If you ever need help or what not let me know!
Most Active