1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

alligatorpgr
on 5/10/08 2:01 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Okay, I can't believe it's been a year, I've been so bad about posting on a regular basis, the last 6 months have just flown by.  Its amazing how much there is to do when your whole life doesn't revolve around food anymore.  I pretty much lost most of my weight in the first 7 months, and at 1 year out I'm below goal.  I look and feel so much better.  I can eat anything, just in much smaller portions than I've ever had before.  I did lose a lot of hair but had so much you really couldn't tell, but it's thinned out so much, that I've been experimeting with wigs lately.  Lots of fun, and easy to style, makes life a lot easier.  I'm looking into plastic surgery down in Mexico right now.  The girls have gone way south, and my tummy will never be the same again......Anyhoo, I really appreciate all the support I've received on the baord in the last several years, I couldn't have done it without y'all.  Thanks a million!!!!  Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

MShawn62
on 5/11/08 1:08 am - Avondale, AZ
You look so great!  I love seeing post like this, it makes me feel so hopeful!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wow7xaM/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wow7xaM/weight.png[/img]
[/url]
alligatorpgr
on 5/14/08 11:05 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
You will get there!   Best wishes ;-)  Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 5/11/08 1:36 am - Tucson, AZ

Alli

I am awestruck by your before and after pics.  You look totally different.  Congratulations to you.  You must post more often.

Becky

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

alligatorpgr
on 5/14/08 11:07 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Thank you Becky, I feel great!  I know I need to post more often, I've been so lax.  What I realized is that this board was so helpful to me in my journey and as a successful post-op, it's my responsibility to pass my experiences along as well.  I promise to post more often!!! Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

ginau
on 5/11/08 2:50 am - mesa, AZ
Alli  Oh my Gawd !  you look FAB !!!  Rosa told me I would not recognize you!  congratulations.. Wow a yr already.  I am doing good , Had a revision  with 2 hernia's  removed and a bunch of scar tissue  from my hysterectomy - feeling better evey day !!  Hang in there and  hope to see you soon,  
alligatorpgr
on 5/14/08 11:08 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
sweetie pie, you should have called me!!!  If you need anything,  just give me a ring and I know that this revision will put you back on track!!!  I told Rosa the girlies need to get together, so let me know when you feel up to it, and XALL ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING!!! Luv ya!!! Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

Nicole W.
on 5/11/08 4:53 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Wow Alli! I think if you stood in front of me and told me who you were, I still wouldn't recognize you!   You would GREAT! Congrats on your weight loss...  I am jealous! ~Nicole

TinkerBell

alligatorpgr
on 5/14/08 11:10 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Nicole my ANGEL!!!  You have helped me so much with my journey!!!  We need to get together, its been way too long!!!  Call me and maybe we can do lunch on the weekend, or happy hour some time.  You will get their girl, just hang in there!!!  CALL ME!!! Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

justcuz
on 5/11/08 8:51 am - Maricopa, AZ
You've done fantastic. Looking good. That Vegas trip looked like a lot of fun.   :-)

------------
                     laughter is the key to life     

Most Active