Compression garments after PS?

MARY OTU
on 5/9/08 8:08 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I am continuing my journey by having a tummy tuck and breat lift in two weeks. I need to buy a compression garment to wear after the surgery. Does anyone know where to buy these Phx? I have seen a lot on-line but there is so much difference in price I just do not know what to get! Thanks, Mary
HarleyGirl
on 5/11/08 12:10 pm - Maricopa, AZ

Check with your PS.  For my TT he had a binder for me.  I never wore any other type of garment.  When I had my BR there was no compression garment involved, only an ace type wrap and then I wore a close in the front sports bra.  Good luck to you.

His Harley Girl
Open RNY 4/1/4
330/195/TT 4/13/7 Working on -20 more
Rachel B.
on 5/12/08 11:31 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with
I work for a plastic surgeon part-time down here in Tucson.  Wherever you buy your garment, make sure you don't get one that is practically IMPOSSIBLE to put on b4 the surgery!  You will be swollen afterwards, and I can't tell you HOW MANY of those things we have tore holes in cos they were TOO DARN SMALL to get a swollen patient into!!!! Best of luck!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Most Active