any regrets?

motorhomemama
on 5/7/08 2:15 am - Okotoks, Canada
Just wondering of there is anyone who has had the surgery who woshes they had never done it?  Thanks Eydie
342/298/280175  highest / surgery  wtNov 19/08/ current/ goal
azreggie
on 5/7/08 2:44 am - Tucson, AZ
I LOVE my rny, my only regret is that I wish I had done it sooner, and not had to deal with all the co-morbitities for so long!

Reggie

Gena L.
on 5/7/08 5:21 am - Sun City, AZ
I had a rough recovery and there were moments when I wondered if what I had done was right. I am now going on my 5 th  week post-op and feeling so much better. Like Reggie I wish I had done it sooner and would do it again. I do not think you will find many who wish they had not. Gena

20candy07
on 5/8/08 12:58 pm - Tolleson, AZ
I hate that I can't really enjoy eating out.  But, I can wear a size medium now and that makes up for not eating steak and lobster for a while.  I have so much more energy.   I'm 7 months post op.   Regards, Candy

Sandra C.
on 5/8/08 2:46 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I have had the surgery done 2 times now. Once in 1983 and revised April 8th. I do not regret it. Just the small amount I have lost so far makes me feel 100% better. The pain after surgery isn't that bad. I came home and never had to take any pain medication. I won't say it's a breeze to go through but it is definitely worth it!!
quiltz
on 5/8/08 3:29 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I have one huge regret....I didn't get this done 10 years ago!  Good luck!
Most Active