Countdown to Vitalady Visit!

JRinAZ
on 5/5/08 8:20 am - Layton, UT

Just 17 days left til Vitalady Visits Phoenix!!!                Did you send your RSVP yet?  [email protected]                                      Over 20 of your WLS buds are already on the list!!!!  Come and meet us! FREE Meet & Greet from 6:30 - 8:00 Desert Ridge Medical Plaza                 20950 N. Tatum Blvd, Suite 150 (1 block north of the 101 on Tatum) 480.991.6877 Refreshments - Information - Chatter - Fun - Once in a lifetime opportunity to meet the amazing Vitalady!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

L. TP
on 5/5/08 3:22 pm
I keep hearing "vita lady" but I have NO IDEA who or what this is... interested.... Lyns
JRinAZ
on 5/6/08 6:52 am - Layton, UT
Vitalady is a WLS post-op of many years from Washington state.  She and her hubby (also a post-op) have made it their mission in life to educate WLS buds all over the world.  She got into the nutrition business before weight loss surgeon's even had post-op care; let alone "programs".  She has attended faithfully the annual ASBS (National pow wow of Bariatric surgeons) convention to gather the latest and greatest research, recomendations and product info in our behalf. You can read her story on her website at www.vitalady.com She mentors thousands on the O.H. grad site as well as the yahoo groups grad site and is amazing!  I've been trying to make it to one of her U.S. get together's for years.   We are fortunate to have her come our direction.   If interested, she'll be happy to go over your labs to make nutritional recommendations.  Besides being a Post OP guru; she's a hoot and will be very entertaining. Join us?
Joyce 

L. TP
on 5/6/08 7:06 pm
I am assuming this is the 22nd...??  I think I will definitely make this a priority.  You can buy from her right then it looks like.  Thanks
JRinAZ
on 5/7/08 1:25 am - Layton, UT
Yay!  I've got you on the list! Unfortunately Vitalady won't be able to carry product with her so we won't do any selling that night.  We didn't want people to feel any big sales push either since it's mostly about just hanging together and picking her brain with Q & A for great info!!!     BUT the chatter, the nibbles  and the experience  of meeting Vitalady makes it well worth the price ----  FREE!!!!  ----   And all are welcome ---  pre-ops & support too!!!! C U soon!
Joyce 

Most Active