The Main board gets mean!!

dramqueen6
on 5/5/08 5:38 am - Glendale, AZ
Okay so I thought I would check out the main board, well never mind that.. They are mean!!  LOL  i am sticking with our nice people of AZ!!

Cindy

*Surgery Scheduled for July 8th!! YAY
L. TP
on 5/5/08 5:53 am
I think OH removed that out of control 60 plus comment one.  I can't find it.  There are two others but from what I could see they were all turned ugly by really 2 DSers.  I was shocked at how terrible the behavior was.  I was expecting to see very young ladies but these were mothers with grown children. 
ginau
on 5/5/08 7:45 am - mesa, AZ
if you want a fun group ?  check out the Sex before and after wls - they are a gas !!!
MShawn62
on 5/5/08 10:50 am - Avondale, AZ

I know what you mean.  I stubbled on a thread on the main board a couple of weeks ago and it was just posts of people really going after each other.  I'm with you - I'm staying here in virtual and physical AZ.

Shawn

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wow7xaM/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wow7xaM/weight.png[/img]
[/url]
Lady Lithia
on 5/5/08 2:40 pm
What I've found in my time on this site is that there are some people who are the epitome of "internet" bullies. They do not understand that there are those individuals who can (1) think for themselves and (2) have different needs and therefore for whom different surgeries are applicable. There's a forum where OH sends those "threads destined for the netherworld".... and you can go there if you are really bored. It's entertaining. One of the very first threads in that board was one where a certain individual took excerpts from my blog, posted them on a surgery specific forum for a surgery not my own, and opened my thoughts and reasons up to have me "ripped apart"... eventually it got tossed into the rants-and-raves forum which is where I found it. NOT fun. Before my surgery, with the knowledge that some people post-op get emotional, hormonal, and otherwise very sensitive to such things, I went through and "blocked" all the individuals who demonstrated that their purpose in life is to belittle others. Now I can't see their posts, they can't see my posts, and life is blissful. I had planned to un-block them after a month, but after a month of bliss without them, I realize that there is nothing that they have to say that I want to hear. 

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

westvalley
on 5/6/08 4:05 am - Glendale, AZ
Here here. It's sad. I gasp sometimes at what people say to others. It use to upset me but now I just ignore it. But sometimes a comment is so harsh to te poster I just have to say put a sock in it and grow up.
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
L. TP
on 5/5/08 3:24 pm
terriefaye
on 5/6/08 8:28 pm - mesa, AZ
OMG!! I thought it was me, I was afraid to ask anything else on the main board, so now I stay here.
Most Active