Back in the hospital again!

(deactivated member)
on 5/2/08 6:49 pm, edited 5/2/08 6:52 pm - AZ
Help, I am new to this site. I am wondering what you mean by slurpe maker ?? Is that a snow cone maker ? Do the syrups come in cherry ? I had a gastric bypass in 1997 by Dr Newhoff and he is retired. I am having a DS by his partner Dr Steven Simon. I don't have a surgery date as of yet. I have to do a Stress Test this Monday and Tuesday at Tbird Hospital and have the Cardo Doc clear me. I love this site and people give good information. When I had my gastic bpass in 1997 I was at 420 lbs and my weight goes up and down. My current weight is at 420 lbs and Dr Simon said that I have a old bypass and the DS is a newer procedure that will be good for me. I paln on attended the next Esrella Banner meeting which will be my first. Any advice would be great for me.  Don't they have a spell check on this site? I need it . I hope to meet you !Thanks, Dawn B
Gena L.
on 5/2/08 10:17 pm - Sun City, AZ
Yes, it is available at Target, Wal-Mart and I am told K-Mart. I paid $19.99 for mine and they had a small selection of SF flavors available. I ordered a few more on line. I love my little machine! Will love it even more as it gets hotter this summer. Perhaps we will meet at the next support meeting at Banner Estrella ;-) Gena

(deactivated member)
on 5/3/08 1:32 am - AZ
Thanks for the good advice. Dawn B in Peoria
Most Active