Plastic Surgeon?

FLGail
on 4/23/08 7:39 am - Sun City, AZ
Hi, I will be moving to Tucson around march of 2009, and will need a good plastic surgeon at that time. Who would you recommend in either Tucson or  Phoenix and why?
ginau
on 4/23/08 8:30 am - mesa, AZ

DR GITT  in Phx -  he is one of very few that will work  with insurance !!  Contact Joyce -  she will get you scheduled for a free consult

FLGail
on 4/23/08 9:01 am - Sun City, AZ
I will defintely contact him when I get there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks Gail
soon2bnewme
on 4/25/08 8:54 am - Chandler, AZ
I'm going through a Dr. Farnworth in Ahwatukee for a FTT on May 15th.  I'm also having another surgeon fix a very large incisional hernia at the same time.  I've heard great things from him too.  I would of tried Dr. Gitts but he didn't take my insurance unfortunately.  They did get everything approved for my surgery and I couldn't be happier about that.  They are saving me thousands.... Good luck, Renee'

"Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you, never excuse yourself." Henry Ward Beecher  
314/282/156.4/135 (Heaviest/Pre-Op/Current/GOAL) 
Total lost since Banded on August 14th, 2006 "-125.6" pounds  
Total lost since 8/05 "-157.6" pounds

FLGail
on 4/25/08 1:31 pm - Sun City, AZ
Renee, You defintely have to go with who got your insurance approved. What insurance do you have? I will have to look into your dr. too once I get to Tucson. Thanks Gail
JRinAZ
on 4/29/08 4:49 am - Layton, UT
Hey there Cute Renee', Just wanted to pop in and congratulate you on all your weight loss success!  ....  I wonderd though about the reference to insurance and Dr. Gitt.  NVPS accepts most major insurances; including BCBS.  You don't need to be contracted with them to get coverage.  I apologize if you were misinformed.  I just didn't want anyone to be discouraged from coming in for a consult.  Our insurance coordinator works magic and usually can tell everyone before they even leave their consult whether or not their insurance could cover.  Dr. Gitt and Dr. Heffel can identify within that consult whether someone meets the medical criteria or not. Plastic surgery is definitely a big investment in our new thinner but "saggier" bodies; and getting help from insurance when things are medically necessary is a big bonus! Good luck with your journey and keep in touch!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

soon2bnewme
on 4/25/08 1:58 pm - Chandler, AZ

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama... and it's an awesome insurance right now... Good luck

"Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you, never excuse yourself." Henry Ward Beecher  
314/282/156.4/135 (Heaviest/Pre-Op/Current/GOAL) 
Total lost since Banded on August 14th, 2006 "-125.6" pounds  
Total lost since 8/05 "-157.6" pounds

Most Active