Hello everyone! Newbie

TaiyaD
on 4/20/08 6:33 am - Chandler, AZ

Wow, that is wonderful to hear. I think people underestimate the power of a support network. I am very happy I found this site, and have selected a surgeon that has such a strict and supportive program. I wish you much success on your journey. :)

Nataiya

Enjoying my new life!

Gena L.
on 4/20/08 12:00 am - Sun City, AZ
Welcome Nataiya, You have made a life changing decision...and a good decision it is. This forum has been a God send to me, both pre-surgery and the last few days. At times it seems it will never happen but we  will all be here to support you during your journey! Gena

TaiyaD
on 4/20/08 7:12 am - Chandler, AZ

Thank you for the welcome Gena! I look forward to having the support of so many who will know exactly what I am going through. I will offer equal support to you on your journey. :)

Nataiya

Enjoying my new life!

Rachel B.
on 4/20/08 1:39 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with
Nataiya, HI & WELCOME! I, too, am a newbie. What procedure are you going to have? I didn't see it mentioned (but my brain is somewhat lacking due to a current overload). These forums are a WEALTH of information and encouragement! Safe journey!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

TaiyaD
on 4/20/08 7:21 am - Chandler, AZ

Hello there,

Thank you for the welcome, and welcome to you too! :) I am so torn on which procedure to do, and it is driving me crazy. What have you decided to do? I am still doing tons of research and of course checking out the boards to see what people's experiences have been like.

Nataiya

Enjoying my new life!

desert rat
on 4/20/08 11:39 am - Goodyear, AZ
Nataiya,

Welcome to the board and good luck on your decision. I believe that you have selected an excellent surgeon. Don't worry too much about the waxing and waning of the members on the board. You'll go through it too. After your surgery, your life will become so busy, you'll be doing all of the things you aren't able to do now that you won't have a lot of time for posting...and I can't wait for you to get there...it's such a great place to be. But us "oldies" check in periodically to keep track of who the newbies are, so ask all the questions you have, I can assure you, someone will give you an answer.

Best of luck,
Dj
 Pre-Op 316.  Currently 134.  Goal was 135 but I'm ecstatic.
TaiyaD
on 4/20/08 2:12 pm - Chandler, AZ

Hello DJ,

Thank you for the warm welcome! I have a huge journey ahead of me with a lot of uncertainty. I am happy to have such a network of people for support and questions. The "oldies" as you call them :) offer me so much encouragement just by sharing their success. It looks like you have had much success yourself. I hope you have continued success and have fun being the new you! :)

Nataiya

Enjoying my new life!

Sandra C.
on 4/20/08 11:55 am - Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to the board Nataiya! Sorry I am taking so long to welcome you, I  just haven't been on the computer much since I got home from the hospital. I am so glad that I joined the group. I just love everyone on here and it makes me feel good to know if I need help that I have wls buddies at my fingertips! Good luck on the amazing journey you are starting!
TaiyaD
on 4/20/08 2:15 pm - Chandler, AZ

Hello Sandra,

No worries! I appreciate you taking time out to welcome me. I hope I will be out and about after my surgery enjoying life in a way I haven't done in years. I can't wait! Thank you!

Nataiya

Enjoying my new life!

Most Active